Saturday, October 3, 2009

rant, but not really

So people like to have that bumper sticker that says "out of a job yet, keep buying foreign." Well from past experience I have owned 2 oldsmobiles, 1 Buick, and 1 Pontiac. All caused me problems and almost made me have to have 2 jobs. I currently own a Mazda 6 and have had no problems with it.

Ate at Ellison's Bistro in Kitchener last night, wonderful Jamaican food. I would give it a solid 8.5/10. Jamaican food I would say is similar to Indian food in a lot of aspects with their curry and roti. It's not just about the jerk chicken and jamaican patties.

Pitchforkmeida.com currently has their top 100 albums of the 2000's. They rated Kid A by Radiohead number 1. I can't really argue this, but Arcade Fire number 2. Great that their a Canadian band and all, but number 2, wow....

Saw Dragonball the movie last night. Very light entertaining movie if you enjoy martial arts mashed with a little ADD.

Heading to the cottage tonight to enjoy some drinks and maybe a fire. It`s probably going to be the last time there so I am hoping that the rain holds off for this evening.

Really enjoying the show `Glee`right now, it`s the perfect mix of music, ridiculous high school scenarios, and humor. Probably my favorite show on TV right now. If you enjoy Gossip Girl, American Idol, and the Office. This is a mix of those 3 shows.

Hockey`s back, and Ray Emery looked fantastic last night. Could this be the year the Flyers figure out their goaltending.

No comments: