Monday, April 11, 2011

Best thing about dressing as Tony Stark for a scifi convention. You get to be a jerk like Tony Stark and not get in trouble for it

Reason number 14 why I hate basketball. You take one player away from a team and they end up being the worst team in the league. Cleveland Cavaliers are the example. You take the two best players away from the Penguins in hockey and they can still compete for the cup.

Top 3 weathered actresses or actors

3 - Michael Keaton
2 - Angelina Jolie
1 - Cameron Diaz

All the tablets are coming or already out. I think that the Motorola XOOM is probably the best value. I will wait and see on the RIM Playbook though.

I miss golfing!!!!

How fast is Charlie Sheen going to be old news? I believe faster then Chuck Norris jokes.

Something I thought I would never hear in my life. "Daryl can you stop playing country music."

I know that I probably whine every year about how long the winter is. But, it feels like I haven't been outside for about a year without freezing.

People have lost the art of spelling. People are always so impressed when I can spell their name properly at work. I have seen the following for my name. Darryl, Darel, Darrell, Darly, and Dyral.

Swiss Chalet delivery is the finest delivery in town. They have the easiest website to navigate, and the quickest delivery service.

Sucker Punch 3.2/10
Iron Man 2 5.2/10
The Other Guys 7.8/10

Tame Impala is still on the top of my charts. There hasn't been too much that's come out to take it's place.

People put way too much pressure on themselves to have the perfect wedding. Everything has to be just right or the day is ruined. The location, the cake, her dress, or the first dance. Sara and I just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We got married in Costa Rica, we just picked a random spot on the beach. We had our dinner at a decent restaurant in Manuel Antonio. Our first dance was played out of a ghetto blaster, and the DJ was a shuffle button on a stereo. In my opinion it was such a perfect day because of the people we had there and the fact that I was with the person that I wanted to be with. I am not saying that everyone should do it this way, but you shouldn't feel that you have to have the perfect wedding. Don't be a cookie cutter, make it a memorable one in your own way.

No comments: