Monday, March 15, 2010

Kate Winslet is now single, I have had a crush on her for years. She is one of the few actresses that's under 40 that I actually have respect as an actress.

Electric 6 were fantastic. The best part about the show was when the lead singer sold us that the keyboardist couldn't make it over the boarder because he got bit in the forehead by a deer.

Nicaragua was chilled. Our own indoor pool, kitchen, but the stinking dvd player didn't work so we couldn't get caught up on all the stargates.

LT signed with the New York Jets, good move by both parties. He should be a good fit with that offensive line.

Missed the playoffs in my fantasy hockey pool, first time in any pool that I missed the playoffs. I now know how every Toronto team feels.

God's Behaving Badly is a fantastic book for those that enjoy anything to do with Greek gods and Goddesses. Light humor, with a very original story.

Corey Haim passed away. Corey Feldman isn't attending the funeral. What a douche, those two would have had nothing if it weren't for each other.

Was at the doctors office a little while ago. I was kind of eavesdropping on a conversation between two teen dudes. Here's how it went down.

"tell her to f*** off"
"i can't, i'm not sure if she is pregnant or not?"
"f*** her"
"that's not how you spell sad (there were attempting to spell said.)
"it's spelled with an i"
"let's go out for a smoke."

I trying not to laugh while I listened to the this whole conversation.

People should pick up the food and drink magazine from the liquor store. It has a lot of wicked ideas for wine pairings with different types of food.

It is nice to be home though I must say. To have things go back to normal for a little while is refreshing. And to this day nothing is better then Tim Horton's for coffee.

Who's up for an afternoon Blue Jays game on a Saturday in May?

Taking Pelham 123 - 3.5/10

Top 3 new wave bands

3 - The Smiths
2 - Joy Division
1 - Depeche Mode

I don't care how many people are wearing those "ugs" boots, I hate them and everyone that wears them look like their homeless to me.

No comments: