Saturday, January 22, 2011

Packers play in the NFC Championship tomorrow. If this was last year I would be flipping out for not being in the country for the Superbowl. But I am in the country for Superbowl, is it fate??

The Social Network - 9.5/10

Vernon Wells was dealt yesterday, What were the Angels thinking?

How come everybody looks so serious on poker commercials?

Bermuda was nice, the temperature was only about 15 degrees, but it was nice to get some sunshine.

Sara finished her half marathon, she worked extremely hard and it paid off.

I believe people need to get more vitamin d. So many people are grumpy lately.

"V" has really turned it up a notch this season. It actually gives me something to look forward to watch each week.

Ordered the trial edition of Netflix. Love the format of it, but everything is outdated. Is it still worth $8.00 a month, maybe?

Butt implants, what? Why?

Ricky Gervais is who I strive to be. He can say whatever he wants at the Golden Globes, and everyone just says oh it's just Ricky Gervais.

An old man told me yesterday that he got into a fight at a bar. The dude punched him and broke his false teeth. He then told me after he got his false teeth broken that he pounded the dude until he required to be taken to the hospital. This dude was minimum 60 and maximum 70. Why would you tell this story to anyone, especially a salesman at Future Shop?

Mango curry should be more recognized.

Jesse Eisenberg is what Michael Cera should have become.

Grapes are $7.99 a lb in Bermuda.

Our flight to LA has been canceled due to lack of interest. I call BS, I believe it was because the deal was too good and wasn't worth it for them.

When you have technology issues, google the issues that you are having. Guaranteed you aren't the first one to have this problem, and I guarantee if you call someone at an electronics store they will give you a runaround answer.

One of the salesman at FS left the company yesterday and bought everybody in the store a going away present. Very classy and very unexpected.

What is the age when you can still get a way with wearing a mo-hawk?

Packers 21 - Bears 10
Jets 17 - Steelers 10

I believe it should be illegal to have an alarm clock going off in any show or commercial. That noise makes me quiver.

1 comment:

Faisal said...

Who left and what did you get? Makes it very difficult for me to show my ugly face, eh?