Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Would you date a poet? I would not. I am not even sure if I could be friends with a poet.

UFC is still terrible.

DJ'd a wedding recently. I feel as though dj's only think people like "home for a rest" by Great Big Sea, but everybody including myself actually hate the song.

Vancouver Canucks are in the finals. I wouldn't mind them winning the cup so Canadians would stop whining about Canadian teams not winning the cup. Even though their best three players are Swedish and American.

I really enjoyed seeing Weird Al on an episode of Batman.

Is there anyone more pleasing to the eyes then Natalie Portman?

For those that enjoy the True Blood books. Charlaine Harris the author of the books will be at Polaris (Sci-fi convention) on the July 16th weekend.

http://www.tcon.ca/polaris/modules/tconguests/

Finally got out golfing over the past couple of weeks. It's still great as ever, and the courses are in great shape due to all the rain we've had.

No Strings Attached - 6.2/10

Want some good music for the summer. Have a listen to Best Coast.

Game of Thrones and Dr. Who are the only shows that I am currently watching. The last episode of Dr. Who was fantastic.

Concerts that I will be attending are a plenty in July. Soundgarden, the Black Keys, and My Morning Jacket.

Cottage season is upon us. Let us celebrate the arrival of testee toss and bocce ball this coming weekend with a ceasar and a sangria.

Having tickle fights at any age is awkward and should be avoided at all costs.

Top 3 things that should be black listed while doing a best man or maid of honor speech.

3 - Bachelor Party Exploits
2 - Exes
1 - Illegitimate Children

Public speaking is something that should always be practiced that isn't talked about all that much.

It's messed up that somebody can become like 450lbs and lose 200lbs of that weight in just one year.

Speedo's - Information not available.

No comments: