Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Promised myself I wouldn't ever complain about it being too hot after the winter we had.

My Morning Jacket figured it out now hopefully other bands will follow suit. When you go on tour after releasing a new album you don't have to just play the new album.

My head takes up my whole drivers license photograph. My head has been this size since I was born. I was probably a little tough to carry around as a child.

Cottage this weekend with the family. Love having a cottage next door to where I live. Cheap weekend away.

The Tourist - 4.1/10
Hobo with a Shotgun - 9.2/10

Joined twitter recently, @hosehead12, it's basically a more up to the minute facebook.

Pretending to be a celebrity on twitter?????

If I was to open a local 9 hole golf course that was basically a farmers field. I would really make sure that I could have booze on the course. Hometown crowd you know which course I am talking about.

Story - Car breaks down in London while attempting to go see the Black Keys. Figure out it's the battery that needs to be replaced. Have to take a cab to the Canadian Tire to find a battery. No tools to install it, and also don't have any idea how to install it. Cab driver ends up having tools to install it and ends up doing it for free. Tip was very generous for cabby. There are still some good people in this world.

The Pittsburgh Pirates are tied for 1st. What??????

Do you think having the last name Rodriguez helps you make baseball teams?

Everytime I start the bbq I have to have a beer in my hand. Maslow's theory does work on humans as well.

Top 3 "B" Movies of all time

3 - Hobo With a Shotgun
2 - Night Patrol
1 - Revenge of the Nerds

Polaris was this past weekend. Dressed as a Vulcan on the Friday night, then as "Chuck" on Saturday, then as a Tequila connoisseur on the Saturday night. The last costume was unintentional.

Do people ever use the jacuzzi in there room if it's not a romantic weekend with their significant other? Sitting by yourself with the jets on seems weird to do on your own.

White Denim - it's a band that sounds like a grungier version of My Morning Jacket.

Making my own wine seems like something that would be fantastic. Making my own beer makes me feel like I'm on Trailer Park Boys.

No comments: