Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I thought that the ads of looking cool smoking would go out with the playboy magazine of the '70's and 80's, but they still pop up the odd time. A dude jauntily walking with his wife through a bed of tulips smoking a new port cigarette. Yup see that everyday.

To all the Buffalo Bill fans. You can look at your tv's again, the Bills aren't that bad.

To all that read my last post about Donovan McNabb being done. Here's his line. 7-15, 39yds, 1TD, and 1INT. Done!!!

Interesting fact. The band that used to be called Moist minus David Usher plays as a karaoke band in Oakville.

Top 3 worst movies that Adam Sandler has been involved in

3 - Little Nicky
2 - Grown Ups
1 - Bucky Larson (I haven't seen this movie, but it looks like it might be the worst movie of the year)

Top 3 best Adam Sandler movies that he has been involved in.

3 - Grandmas Boy
2 - Billy Madison
1 - Happy Gilmore

Black Sabbath reunion??? How is nobody dead in this band.

The best thing about today. Found a bottle of red wine that was a Christmas gift two years ago.

Why doesn't anybody go to the horse races that are friends with me. I have been twice in the last couple of years and have a great time when I am there.

Cleveland, Detroit, or Buffalo - Where would you go see a NFL game this year?

I think finally the madness has ended with the movement games for the console systems. 3D is next.

It's only a matter of time before Apple comes out with a monthly fee for unlimited movies from Itunes. Once it happens netflix is in trouble.

The National are playing the ACC this coming December. I had no idea they were this big of a band.

Entourage is done, in case anybody cares.

I find that I pay a lof of money for the movie network. I don't think I would keep my subscription without HBO.

DJ'd a wedding this past weekend. I forgot how much fun it was to DJ when people enjoyed dancing. I could have sang the Russian national anthem and they would have danced.

How do people go years without going on a vacation???

Big Brother is coming to an end soon. Good season, it's a very guilty pleasure, but at least they speak in complete sentences and there are some games that involve skill and brains that are won throughout the episodes. Jersey Shore what do you have to say for yourselves???

Tangled - 8.0/10

Child obesity, yikes!!!

No comments: