Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween will be erupting soon. And for the first year in quite a while I will not be attending a party. Single tear!!

Played Grey Silo golf course today. It's in great shape, and is very well run, also it has a discounted price for being October as well.

Do you remember the last time it was this nice deep into October?

Thanksgiving was a success, Played Mario Party 5 till thee wee hours of the morning with the family. Of course my team was victorious as per usual.

Horrible Bosses - 8.1/10
Alien - Resurrection - 6.2/10
Alien 3 - 6.8/10

Green Bay and Detroit are both 5-0 so far this year. For those that are going to the Thanksgiving Day game in the States, not a word.

I miss my long hair sometimes, I don't miss having it go into my dinner while eating though.

Just a heads up, there is a game coming out for the PS3 that you will allow you to hook up an actual guitar to your PS3 and learn actual chords. All those Guitar Hero button professionals, the dream got you nowhere.

Went to an art gallery to watch the season finale of Dr. Who. They served booze, appetizers, and best of all the finale was glorious. How could you not have a good time at this event?

Pumpkin filled ravioli, sweet potato lasagne, and smoked salmon w/brie - three things that sound awesome that I haven't tried yet.

2 Broke Girls has that 2 and a half men type of humor, not a fan, that is all.

So Michael Jackson named one of his kids Blanket??? He can have one mulligan being the best dancer that I have ever seen.

Jennifer Aniston in Horrible Bosses. Heterosexual men rejoice.

When is Elizabeth Berkley going to make her comeback? Showgirls is such a campy hit that I think she could make a comeback similar to Neil Patrick Harris.

No comments: