Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Orleans Saints vs. Baltimore Ravens in the Superbowl.

Don't buy nature shirts unless it's for a joke please. You never look good with wolves howling on your sweater.

Moneyball 9.3/10

Just jailbroke my appletv. I get every movie and every TV show for free. It uses a lot of bandwidth so you need an internet plan that has quite a bit of downloading freedom.

I just found out that only good looking people work out from the bowflex commercial.

Bought a pocket watch recently. I have wanted one for years. It opens from both sides, so I can put a picture on one side. I was thinking of putting a faded Sandra Bullock picture from Speed up with a engraving on the other side that says "To the best man I know, Love Sandy."

Rosemary and paprika on Talipia. Yes, please!!!

So no one can say the word "yuuuup" cause the meat head from Storage wars says it. I can't believe that it's joined the ranks of "wasssuuup."

I can't believe that I used to drink Budweiser as my beer of choice. Not just because I enjoy European beers more, but Coors Light, Blue, and even Pabst Blue Ribbon are better beers then my old beer of choice.

With the new Boardwalk Empire season from the shop you get a flask. Now that's a promotion.

Another Christmas is over, and I think I might have got through it without getting sick for once.

Doesn't it feel like Winter is going to take it's vengeance on us with all the nice weather we have been having.

Off to Panama and Costa Rica in about a month. This will be my fourth time to Costa Rica. It's by far the best place if you are a little bit scared about something new, but don't want to go to a resort for your holidays. People always believe that if they go to a non resort area that it's going to be dangerous, but the truth is if you are smart about how you travel then it's just as safe as going to Toronto. Would you walk in an area of Toronto that looked suspect? Well the same applies for any city you go to.

Am I throwing my money away by renting a town house? Maybe, but it's so nice not having to worry about home maintenance, insurance, and property taxes.

Stop smoking everyone, this should be all smokers New Years resolution.

Claude Giroux is the most dangerous offensive weapon Philly has had since Eric Lindros first couple of years in the league.

Worst outfit I have seen recently. Pajama pants, stained with food t-shirt that had a picture of multiple tigers on it.

Getting head butted looks like one of the most painful things that could happen to you.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: