Monday, October 22, 2012

Remember when you used to make fun of your parents because they would be limping around after going for a hike or playing slo-pitch?  Well apparently I have just hit this age.

I  have been fighting a cold for the past week or so.  So....

Safety Not Guaranteed - 9.2/10
Excision - 7.9/10 (One of the most disturbing movies I have ever seen.  You have been warned!)
Amazing Spiderman - 7.5/10
Blade Runner - 9.6/10
Red State - 6.8/10

I won the stock option award through work.  Basically each store nominates one or two people per store that they believe are valuable to the stores success.  I was nominated and received the award.  

I also just passed 10 million dollars in sales for my career as well.  This is it for the self pats on the back.

The Trews are playing an acoustic set at the Starlight lounge in Waterloo for those that like the Trews.

Red Stripe is my beer of choice recently.  You can't really go wrong with the stubby beers.

When I go to a live concert my focus always seems to gravitate towards the drummer every time.  I find their ability to keep the beat and steer the music the way that it needs to be steered is amazing.

Javex does look like it would be tasty to drink.  They need to make things that shouldn't be drank black in colour.  No drink that I have ever seen was black in colour.  I think I might have had an alcoholic drink that was black.. I am pretty sure that it didn't do anything good for me either.

I still believe that there will be a NHL season.


Going to the ROM (Toronto Museum) this coming Friday.  They serve booze and have music playing in certain sections after hours at the ROM on Fridays.  Also the dinosaurs come alive, and Robin Williams comes out of the shadows slurring his words with his Patch Adams outfit on.
 
Would you rather have a Double Down from KFC or 4 pizza pockets?  They have the exact same amount of sodium.

Have they started having a mandatory food nutrition class in public or high school?  If they haven't they should start.  When I was a kid I had no idea what was good for and what was bad.  I figured that Zoodles were good for because it was pasta.

Dave's Tea is a place in Waterloo.  This tea shop allows you to smell the tea, and gives you recommendations on teas if you are sick, tired, or want to mellow out.  This place is extremely hipster and doesn't appreciate when you sneeze after smelling a tea.

I don't know one person that puts a bumper sticker on their car.  But I see bumper stickers on so many cars when I am driving.  Who are these people?

I am still not sold on Twitter.

Are you the chronic liker on Facebook?  Are you also the chronic liker that likes everything that females do, and you are a dude?  You know who you are.  Stop it!!

     

No comments: