Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The US election is today.  It's the first time that I actually feel a little nervous about an election that wasn't Canadian.

Do you remember the Simpsons episode when Homer runs for Sanitation Commissioner and wins with all of these ridiculous promises?  Then after a couple of weeks they are out of money and garbage is all over the streets.  Welcome to Mitt Romney's time as President.


There is all this talk of Michael Vick being replaced as the starter in Philly.  I watched maybe ten minutes of that game and he was running for his life nearly every single time that he dropped back.  Michael Vick might be the only thing that has kept you from being winless.  Put Tom Brady or Eli Manning behind that line and see what happens.

Anytime TSN advertises that there is a Friendly  Rugby match between Canada and Samoa, you know that they are hurting for hockey.

Fringe has been unbelievably good so far this season.  JJ Abrams other shows, Revolution and Alcatraz.  Not as good.

Ping Pong, badminton, and dodgeball are very underrated sports.

Don't ever tell anyone that they dropped their pocket.  The joke is never good, and the laughs that you will receive are pity laughs.

It doesn't matter what situation that I am in.  If I see somebody racing an animal I will laugh.

There is no way to beat a bear in a hot dog eating contest.

I am in that terrible in between stage of my moustache looking like dirt on my face.

We have a VIP sale at the shop on Nov 22nd.  Come see me if you want any deals for the Xmas season.

Total Recall - 4.8/10
Neighborhood Watch - 6.9/10

Going back and watching all the Battlestar Galactica's again.  I can understand why I wanted to costume Baltar all of the time.  He is a perfectly utilized fantastic character.

Do you ever tell stories that bore even yourself?  Well, you can imagine how we feel.  I have never had the guts to tell somebody that they are boring.  I have only known one person to do that, and I am jealous of him.

Aerosmith is releasing a new album soon.  I feel the same emotion hearing that Dominik Hasek was making a comeback to the NHL.

Bow and Arrow and a sword is all that I would need in a zombie apocalypse.

Why do my eyebrows always raise when Cypress Hill comes on my Ipod during shuffle?



 

No comments: