Sunday, August 11, 2013

You can look down on me if you like after I tell you this.  I lost a drinking contest to an eighteen year old girl.  All I have left is my glorious drinking past, and this pink bubble blowing stick.

We have all mocked barked at a dog before.  I am not sure if the dog knows that I am mocking them or they are just getting angrier?

There was a strange satisfied look on a gentlemens face when he was blowing leafs with his leaf blower.  It was similar to a hatred and respect for the leaves.

Drinking Buddies - 6.5/10

Dude from New Girl and Olivia Wilde were in this movie.  You must like dialogue in movies to enjoy this one.

Went to an absolutely gorgeous wedding yesterday.  The best part of the wedding other than the food of course was during their opening dance that fireworks went off, and they had a dude following them around with a smoke machine.

Blowing bubbles is something that I use to be very good at.  Now I just seem to be spitting into the stick and then end up with soapy water in my mouth somehow.

Why did we cheer so much when the Hulkster ripped his already ripped shirt off?

I was in the thick of a photographers photograph off.  There was battling for position.  Camera lenses were being used as battle weapons.  SD cards were being used as blades.  It was vicious, and it ended with a wedgie.


It's always interesting when you start a bromance with someone instantly when you meet them.  "Oh you are into My Morning Jacket, and you are going to see Wilco play with My Morning Jacket this summer.  What are you doing after work?"

It's very difficult to play it cool after running into a screen door.  Especially when you knock the screen door down.  Especially when you have the screen marks on your face. 

The last two weeks at baseball, keep in mind that I play slo-pitch and not real baseball.   I have slid into bases and injured my leg.  What the hell is wrong with me?

The two worst feelings in the morning are when you bite into a banana and realize it's A) not ripe B) too ripe.  There is just something so exhilarating about the perfect banana ripeness

One thing that will never change until you the you die is your "I have to go pee dance."


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an old man now, Father Daryl, you can't expect to keep up with 18 year olds. I see a rocking chair in your near future....

smittyd said...

I am going to get my revenge.