Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Jays seem to play much better when I write a blog ripping on them.  Doesn't John Gibbons seem like he should be going out to pull pitcher in an old timey night gown, sleeping cap, and a lantern.  Similar to Scrooge from the Christmas Carol.

I always want to call Scrooge from the Christmas Carol Scrooge McDuck.

Boots and Hearts is a country music festival that lasts five days.  Most people can't shower and you can't move your car once you are in there.  Water is expensive and so is food.  People pay $300 dollars or more for tickets to this event.  Now that I have described nearly the worst thing on earth to you I can continue my day.

Played Rebel Creek today.  Absolutely gorgeous.  Might be the best course that I have played.  It was a birthday gift from my Father and I beat him by one stroke.  There's nothing like beating your old man at his favourite pastime.

Divergent - 6.7/10

Kitchener has opened a board game tavern recently.  I believe it's on Ontario St.  Why does anybody that doesn't play board games always assume that it's just 100 people there playing Monopoly and Risk.  There were more then two board games invented.

Top 3 reasons to hold in gas.

3 - You are in an area that is quiet and you are not sure that it's going to be quiet enough not to be a disruption.
2 - You believe that it's going to smell awful and don't want to draw attention to yourself.
1 - You are not confident that it will just be gas.

From the age of 2 to your death.  Your having to go pee dance will always be the same.

I have ridden a horse in Venezuela.  I did not look nearly as graceful as the movies that I watch.  I think that I look similar to monkey that is placed on a dog while the dog is running.  I have no idea why I am up here and how to slow this creature down if need be.

Marcus Stroman starts any type of game 1 for Toronto if they make any type of playoff game.  He's a difference maker.  You know exactly what you are going to get from Dickey and Beurhle.

I have heard stories about guests getting into fights at people's weddings.  You have to be pretty shitty to fight somebody at a wedding that you are invited to.

Sin City just seems like one of those movies that should only be made once.   Kind of like 300.

Expendables 3 is available on the internet to those that are savvy with all things that are online.  It's not even available in theaters yet.  Rocky and Drago are rumoured to be going out in costume to people's houses and challenging them to boxing matches if downloaded.  Apollo just dances.

I have never been called a beefcake before.  I was called a beefcake by a 75 year old Elizabeth Taylor look a like last week.  She also called her son a beautiful ball player which I also enjoyed.  These are the types of conversations that I want to be having when I am 75.

86% of people on earth could do a better job running the Leafs over the past ten years then their prior management.

When you stop smoking you become really rusty with lighters.  I look like a 6 year old child every time that I try to light candles.

No comments: