Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Xbox 360 red ring of death, I have never felt so helpless.

Modern Family - the big dude has the same mug as me, a mug with the greatest mustaches in the world. Fantastic birthday gift.

So the neigbour is attempting to teach his kid how to ride an ATV in the dark. She's 8 or so. There was a little bit of anger when she didn't know which one was gas and which one was brake.

Them Crooked Vultures cd comes out next week. It's one of the supergroups that seems to work. For those that don't know it's Dave Grohl (Drums) Josh Homme (Vocals, Guitar) John Paul Jones (Bass)

I have a cell phone now, getting lost in my home town was the last straw. That and having to use a payphone at macs milk. I think I have swine flu just on my ear.

Madden 10 and NHL 10 are still better on the 360 then the PS3.

Do people realize that with each new format of media that the sound quality drops each time? Nothing sounds better then brand new vinyl.

Bumper Stickers is there a worse form of communication? Maybe the honk of the horn. If you really know the person that's walking, don't honk the horn unless you're going to pick them up. I am sure they aren't enjoying their walk and being honked at doesn't make it any better.

So COD (Call of Duty) came out, people were lined up at FS for the 12am opening to sell the game. It doesn't seem that long ago when I would line up for tickets to a concert overnight. Do you really need to stay up all night and play an army video game all night? Oh yeah we also sold monster 4 pack energy drinks with the game.

Afer all these years, pizza is still good.

No comments: