Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yanks in 6

Sara and I started kick boxing last night, it's fairly easy other then the end of the night when they have these stupidly hard exercises that you have to do which it was very tempting to just pass out.

Halloween overall was a success, except for the dude in Hamilton that stole my homemade wizard hat. Who steals a homemade wizard hat. Somebody in the dirty hammer that's who.

I've decided that I take awful pictures when I am drunk.

I think when somebody gets hurt from now on and I don't want to hear them whine, I am just going to throw a blanket over them so I don't have to see or hear what's going on.

7-1 in one fantasy football pool, and 5-3 in the other. Feeling solid.

Discount costume madness at Value Village, I am trying to find a Freddy Kreuger hand. I just kind of want to tap those fingers on a desk.

Big Bang Theory is starting to lose some steam lately, going back to the well too many times with Sheldon jokes.

Community picking up steam, had a wicked Halloween episode with Chevy Chase high and dressed as the Beastmaster.

Nothing new in the music front, at Christmas time there are a lot of greatest hits albums that come out.

So Futureshops VIP sale is on the same day as America's Thanksgiving. Does anyone know what happens on that day. 3 football games, a lot of heinekens are consumed, and wings are enjoyed out of the slow cooker. This better not be an annual thing.

Nascar worst sport ever. Would rather watch a Jr. "B" Listowel Cyclones game with all my teachers from Public School.

No comments: