Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bacon neck what are you? And why does Michael Jordan have a Hitler mustache in the commercial?

Sometimes I miss having holidays around Christmas time?

Pontypool - This is a movie. This is a very good movie. 9.3/10

Record player is operational again for a very reasonable price. Just as good as I remember is sounding.

IPAD docking station looks like a ipod docking station through bottlecap glasses.

Fresh baking within the kitchen is a smell that I sorely miss.

Sara and I have booked a trip to LA for April. We are trying to get tickets to the Dodgers home opener. It's against the SF Giants. For those that don't know the Giants won the world series this past year. Tickets yes please!!

I believe that I could live in a cottage for the summer months in Canada and live in a 3rd world country for the winter months.

Traffic stinks in Kitchener.

Believe what you want to believe, but the earth is going to kick us off it's planet at some point.

I am very sad to say that my long hair will not be coming back anytime soon. I am also very sad to say that using hair product is a pain in the ass.

I must apologize to Bear in Heaven as well. I forgot to add them in being that their album came out so early in the year. They rank number 2 on the list.

Top 3 XMAS gifts this year

3 - XBOX Kinect
2 - IPAD
1 - Cheap laptops

I hate selling cheap laptops, but I do understand their purpose. The average consumer uses their laptop for no more then facebook and email. As salesmen we aren't really needed for this type of purchase.

Boxing Day is coming up soon. The worst day to be a sales associate at the shop. I dread this day more then any other.

Casseroles are very underrated. Easy to make, last a few days, and you can make anything taste good by adding ketchup.

Slowed down my wine consumption recently. This isn't on purpose. I just can't drink a whole bottle to myself on a weekday night, and Sara only drinks on Fridays.

Sometimes I feel bad about not saying happy birthday to people via facebook. Then I realize that people really don't care.

Plug an input into my brain and allow me to play guitar!!!!!!!!!

Kanye West has a new album out. It's very good. Nice mix of beats with his usual confrontational lyrics. Usually I don't dig rap, but this album is a oddity.

People look so stressed out this time of year. Remember it could always be worse. You could be a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

No comments: