Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vacations coming up soon. Columbia, San Salvador, and LA. I just try to make it through the Xmas season without getting so I can be healthy for these trips.

World Juniors starting soon. I want to be excited for it, but can't do it. I don't really care if Canada wins it. Half of the juniors that I would look forward to watch aren't there because they are with their NHL teams.

Loyalty is the difference between NHL and NBA players. NBA players go where the money is, and NHL players try to build their teams through the draft.

Fantasy Football is coming to an end and I am in the semi's in both of my leagues. Potentially could win over $1000 in total.

Don't be shocked if you find out that the laptop you want to buy is out of stock at Best Buy or Future Shop. Also please don't get mad, it is not the persons fault that you waited until 10 days before Xmas.

Boxee Box - Downloads all of the newest shows on to it's own internal hard drive then hooks up through HDMI to your tv accessing all your media through the wireless network. Any movie that is on your computers hard drive it can pick up. Coolest Xmas gift.

IPAD becoming more useful.

Making smokey chipotle wings with a shiraz for our annual wine/food pairing contest. Hopefully it's a winner.

TOO MUCH CAFFEINE TODAY!!

Inception - 8.9/10

NY Jets coach trips Miami Dolphins player running down the sideline. C'mon man...

Philadelphia Flyers first overall in the NHL. Got to admit, it's not hard to be a fan of their team right now.

Do you ever get so backed up on all the new shows that it's too overwhelming to try to catch up?

I believe Caribou is playing in the KW area again in March for those that are interested. I will transform all of you eventually.

British people just sound smarter.

Beck producing the new Thurston Moore album. Thurston Moore is the lead singer of Sonic Youth.

I think I would be a very sad person if I was interested in politics. Everybody just seems so angry that is interested in politics.

I would put money on a new Michael Jackson album coming out around Xmas for the next few years. Media loves to make money off of death.

Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson broke up. She initiated it apparently, she maybe smoking hot, but I don't believe she has a lot going on upstairs.

Top 3 airheads

3 - Katy Perry
2 - Jessica Simpson
1 - Megan Fox

It's weird that I can generally look at someone and just tell that they aren't all there. They just have that crazy look in their eyes.

Bananas are still great after all these years.

Biggest Loser contestants look awful when they lose too much weight too quickly. I am not sure the human body is supposed to lose it at that pace.

Want to lose weight. Move more, eat less. Pretty easy.

Happy holidays everyone

No comments: