Monday, April 30, 2012

Sara leaves for Madagascar next week. Yes this is a real place, and yes it does have Lemurs.

I have had a blackberry playbook for about a month or so.  I can really only find one place that it's useful.  If you are traveling and want to watch a movie it's nice.

I find it amazing to watch drummers live.  They are the ones that carry the song, and they get zero credit for doing so.

The Flyers are currently in the second round against the Devils.  If game 1 is any indication the Devils look overmatched.

Midnight in Paris - 8.1/10

The Avengers is out this weekend.  It just looks like a big sugar cereal with no nutrients.

Why is it always hockey that has the racist comments.  Again after Joel Ward scored the series winner against the Bruins twitter was swarming with narrow minded imbeciles.

Remember Nada Surf?  Well they have a song called "When I was young" that is fantastic.

Well it looks like the hipsters are getting sick of the Jays again.  This past Sunday they had 24,000 fans out.  

Just because I don't like UFC doesn't mean I like men.  Meatheads strike again.

Finally bought another bbq.  Just a little mini one until the end of the season sales happen.  Everything taste so much better coming off of the bbq.

I watched a bit of Howard the Duck recently.  What was I thinking when I was younger?  That movie is terrible.

Saw a McDonalds commercial that was trying to convince parents that if you give a few apple slices with your happy meal then it's automatically healthy.

Paul Holmgren is not up for GM of the Year.  If you traded your two best and most popular players, and lost your best d-man at the start of the year and still finished with 104 points would you be considered a top GM?    And Claude Giroux is not up for MVP.  I hate the comment, well he wasn't the most valuable to his team.  If you are fantastic player playing for a fantastic team should you be penalized that your team is good.

I have to give some props to FOX.  They are allowing Fringe to finish up their season.  I bash them to no end, but this time I will give them the digital version of a high five.

Sunday night dominates when it comes to the best shows.  Mad Men, Amazing Race, Game of Thrones, and the Killing are all on Sunday nights.  They should maybe share with other nights.



No comments: