Tuesday, December 11, 2012

We had our annual Holiday Party this past weekend for the shop.  I won a night away in Haliburton that includes a fireplace in the room as well as breakfast the next morning.  Only problem with this.  Where is Haliburton?

Conversation with a customer at work recently.

C:  Do you know which one of these computers is backwards compatible to Windows 7?
D:  No, but I could check to see which computers still have Windows 7 on it.
C:  That wasn't my question, I asked which of these computers is backwards compatible (Mocking tone.)
D:  I am not sure, but most of them don't have drivers for Windows 7.
C:  Well could you find out?  (In a more mocking tone)
D:  You want me to go online and check to see if every component of every one of our HP computers has drivers for Windows 7, is this correct?
C:  Thanks for nothing.

For people that don't know computers very well.  This would have taken me approximately 23 hours to do.

Argo - 9.8/10

If you haven't seen Argo, check it out.  It's one of the intense dramas I have seen.  The way it is shot is wonderful with an early 80's vibe.  Plus the storyline has a scifi underline in it.  How can you go wrong?

Next blog should have my top 5 albums of the year.  For those that enjoy my musical taste.

Two people have been transferred to the Caribou fan club.  Welcome Joe and Chris.  We have been waiting.

Drunk eyes - take a look into them, and you will see that the soul has left the body, and the only thing remaining is an ape type character sitting in the corner of a living room eating peanut butter out of the container.

Top 3 Foods that I wish didn't put the nutritional value on them.
1 - Pizza Pockets
2 - Kraft Dinner
3 - Zoodles 

I love that favourite two pubs in Kitchener are right across the road from each other.  Rum Runners Pub, and Imbibe are both fantastic, and have a wide selection of great beer.  Have you ever watched a Guinness being poured into a glass,  It's one of the most gorgeous things that I have ever seen.

Have you ever just looked at a couple and thought this is going to end horribly?

How has the National Enquirer stayed in business so long?  Does anyone actually buy it?  I do get a laugh walking by it every time at the grocery store though.

Are there really monsters under your bed?  This was my favourite headline of all time.

If you are meeting somebody for the first time and they are going for the handshake, give them a salute and see how the response is.

I have never bowed to anyone before, but I feel if I did that I would be entitled to tea after.

No comments: