Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What do I think about Lance Armstrong confessing?  Why does every celebrity believe that they have to have an interview for everything that they do?  If he wants to keep it classy then don't do steroids.

Watching the 49ers/Packers game was frustrating.  3rd and 12, what has Kaepernick done every other time it has been 3rd and long?  I can't believe that he is running again.

Watched a documentary called the "The Invisible War."  It's about women in the military that are constantly getting assaulted and raped, and the authorities are trying to shrug it off that it's their fault or that it goes with the territory of being in that profession.  What other instance does this same philosophy apply?  Jail!

Listening to Nirvana "Smells :Like Teen Spirit" back to back with the new Foo Fighters song "Wheels" should make you sick.  Here try it out.



There is a club called Beta in Waterloo.  The following is what I would need to be convinced to go there.  Free booze, free meal at Bauer Kitchen, a week off of work, and the memories from my mind to be erased after the night ends.

Terry Francona has a tell all book that is coming out about his time with the Red Sox.  Does anybody else find it weird for a person to do this while managing another major league team?

Does anybody else think that Netflix and Twitter might take over the world at some point?

Does anybody else think it's wrong that Scott Gomez gets his whole pay cheque this year, and could also get bought out and be picked up and start making more money for just being a terrible hockey player?

I miss the days of being in hockey pools and people making stupid picks.  "I will draft Nail Yakupov first overall."

Yes Homeland does deserve all of the awards that it got.  Do you enjoy the season long mystery?  Or do you prefer the one episode wrap up?

Leaving for the Florida Everglades on Friday.  Currently in Florida you are able to kill Burmese Pythons for the whole month without penalty.  You have seen those python hunters shows on Discovery?  Well we are going there at this exact time.  I am going to drag a Burmese Python for thirty six miles for the twenty dollars it will fetch.  If that doesn't make you a man I don't know what would.

I have a lot respect for women that don't use their sexuality to sell records.  It just seems that this is the lowest common denominator to sell themselves.  "Oh I can't sing?  I will just take off my top.  Now can I sing?"

Cackling is a terrible way to laugh.  It frightens me.

I like how Facebook asks me how I am feeling?  Strong!

Yes we know that drinking whiskey, eating fast food, drinking certain beers, and using certain deodorants makes you a man.  Can we have some original thought now?





No comments: