Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Between Christmas and New Years it was a blur of people asking for Ipad Mini's, me eating terribly, and a lack of sleep.  My eye has been twitching recently, I feel like I resemble a cartoon character that has steam coming out of both ears while going extremely red with anger. 

Walmart has done it again.  Walking through they had a tasting station for 5 gum.  Placing sticks of gum at a tasting station is pretty funny though.

Watched a movie called Imposter last night.  It's about a guy from overseas that claimed he was an abducted child from the States, and got away with it.  He lived with the family for 5 or 6 months before finally being caught.  He looked nothing like the kid, he was 7 or 8 years older, and had an accent.  I have no idea how the family didn't know it was their kid.  One of the creepiest documentaries I have ever seen.

Had a dream the other night that Darren McFadden had a detached limb in my game of Madden '12.  He was expected to be out 4 years.  My reaction in my dream was what am I going to do for running back now?

There is something interesting watching somebody that is really into music.  Their reaction to music is completely different to anybody else.  These people will never listen to the radio, and will complain about other people's taste in music.  It's partly because they are music snobs, and partly because it effects their atmosphere when crappy music is being played.  Stay proud music snobs.  You are the only reason why good music is still being made.

Django Unchained - 9.1/10

Django was somewhat uneasy to watch.  There were scenes where you would cringe and not want to watch, but also scenes where you laughed out loud.  There were a lot of mixed emotions all through that movie.  But it was brilliant overall.  DiCaprio was amazing, and should be up for an Oscar.

Take the stickers off of your hat.

Adidas 80's looking shoes still look stupid.

Adrian Peterson is having the best season that I have ever seen anyone have in NFL history.

I feel I look good wearing a toque with a 5 o'clock shadow.

When you heckle at a Comedy Club you will never win.  The guy with the mic will always be better then you.  I think comedians should get a water spray bottle so they can spray the hecklers when they say something stupid.

Yesterday is the first time that I have ever been intimidated by a muscular cat.

 So the Chicago Cubs signed Edwin Jackson to a 10 million dollar a year contract.  Now you know why they  haven't won a World Series in a 100 years.

The Trews are playing Paddyfest in Listowel this year.  That's one of the first times that I have been impressed with the band that they picked.  I think Blue Rodeo played there one year as well.  Usually it's a washed up 80's star that has 1 or 2 hits.  No offense Kim Mitchell.

I can't believe that there is a knock off for the Snuggie.  It's called Forever Lazy, it's a onesie pajama outfit.  Their selling point was that you can talk on the phone while you are in it.

If your child doesn't like brussel sprouts, find another vegetable that they prefer it's not rocket science.

Happy New Year!

Be happy, it's so much more work to be angry.











No comments: