Monday, March 11, 2013

No, Monday morning brain.  Peanut Butter does not go in the Fridge.

Was on the American side of Niagara Falls for the past couple of days.  The Canadian side has obviously done a much better job of promoting and building up the city. 

New Iphone!  I can't believe how much of a difference that this phone makes in my life.  I can scroll through meaningless Facebook posts at an outstanding pace.

Missing free waffle breakfast because of the time change makes for an angry Sara.

Team Canada struggled mightily at the World Baseball Classic.  Did anyone even know that was on?  Or even know what it is?

Fan Expo has introduced a sports section for this August.  I found this exciting myself.  Martin Brodeur, Hulk Hogan, Joe Montana, Bobby Orr, and others will be there.  What do the sci-fi message boards say about this?  They think that this will bring out all of the idiot jocks, and it will be like high school all over again.  Question:  Do they have a right to feel this way?  Or is being a nerd cool now, and they will be able to mix without any problems?  My thought is that I couldn't care less about what anybody thinks, and I will take them on in a sports trivia contest, and whip their ass dressed as Mexican Batman.

Started watching the X-Files again.  Looking a little dated, but the show is still tense and solid for the most part.

Vikings - new show on the History channel.  If you enjoyed Spartacus, you will enjoy Vikings.  Same director, and same feel. 

Gave in and bought some shoes for work from the States.  Didn't think I could get away with sharpied liquor bags for very much longer.

Junip is coming to town on June 10th in Toronto.  Anyone interested?

Went for a walk in Niagara called the Devil's Hole.  Beautiful day for a walk.  According to the unreliable temperature gauge in my car it was 21 degrees. 

Petting a dog is very therapeutic.  It makes only having five hours of sleep before work less terrible.

Robot Chicken is overrated.  I understand that using retro children's characters is big business right now.  But just putting them in potty mouth situations doesn't make it funny.  Well funny for a certain crowd.  "Oh man, Skeletor asked He-Man to put his Catholic Boy style haircut to good use."  Seth Green, I made that one up, you don't even get credit for that one.

K-OS is coming to the Starlight in April.  Anyone interested?  Bueller!  Bueller!

I will be in Niagara again in a couple of weeks for a girl from works birthday.  I feel very girls night out by renting a limo and going to a bunch of wineries.  I just picture all of us spilling out of the limo with wine bottles, and pushing each other into the bushes.  I have been asked to jump out of the cake, but Sara said no.  I have to disappoint so many women.

Ilya Bryzgalov is my mortal enemy.  So is Jakub Voracek.  Bryzgalov is brutal, but Voracek was dropped from my fantasy team, and promptly started to light it up right after.

Jimi Hendrix has another new album out.  Where are they finding all of this stuff?

Justin Bieber is starting to lose it a little bit.  In every other society, people would tend to leave him alone.  Give him some privacy, allow him to get back on his feet.  Not Canadians, and Americans.  Let's see him crack.  Take more photos, take more photos.






 


No comments: