Monday, March 25, 2013

Things that I noticed in Niagara Falls over the weekend.

- The Hard Rock Cafe is the most overrated restaurant in the world.
- I should be traveling in limos all of the time.
- My liver needs to have a shut down switch in my brain when I have had too much to drink.  It should just power me down similar to a robot.

Youth Lagoon - Wondrous Bughouse - 8.8/10

This is the first great album of the year.  Dreamy melodies without too much overdubbing of the vocals.  The album allows for open sessions of guitar and drums, but keeps the sound contained.  I find it very similar to Real Estate and Deerhunter.

If you are going to make a camping video can you please use a different voice then monotone city?  It's already a boring topic for most of the human race, but when you add in that you have a similar voice to every math teacher in the Listowel District Secondary School system you make me sad and tired.

Now I remember, our limo driver looked liked Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell.  That's been bothering me for two days.

Key and Peele are fantastic.  These are the two dudes that were on Mad TV and they have their own sketch show now.  Here's a little bit of a taste.


Every time that Rodriguez comes on my shuffle Ipod list it makes me feel wonderful.  Maybe he has it built in that my Ipod shoots out cocaine when his music comes on.

Things spraying out of your Ipod is an interesting concept.  Whenever country music comes on the Ipod my Ipod would just make fart noises and fart smells.

The Canadian dude for the Gonzaga team looks extremely Canadian.  Even if I never watched basketball he is the guy that I would guess would be Canadian.

Slopitch season coming up very shortly.  We have a symbol now for the Hissing Cucaracha's.  Don't judge me if the symbol is a cockroach with a taco and a beer in his hand.

How do you sell living in Nunavut?  It's either dark for 20 hours or light for 20 hours, and it's cold as hell most of the year.  Maybe we should just send all criminals of the worst crimes north of Nunavut.  I would never do anything against the law if I knew Nunavut was the consequence.

If you want to put people on edge just keep holding a knife all of the time.  Even if it's a butter knife it will still make them uncomfortable.

There is no way for a guy to look tough knitting.  Even if you were knitting a Metallica Kill em All scarf  you still would not look tough.

Have you ever gave your wife or husband a hickey after the age of 25 by accident?

For the sci-fi convention in a couple of weekends I think I am going to rock a burgundy sleeveless turtleneck.




No comments: