Monday, March 4, 2013

Is it in the contract that Lena Dunham's boobs have to be shown 2.5 times or more in every episode? The show is beautifully written, and is nothing like any other show that I have seen.  The sex to be perfectly honest gets in the way of the shows feel. I know that I am a hyprocite. I have no problem with Lucy Lawless being naked in Spartacus all of the time.

Raves can go to hell. One person at a laptop shaking his hand in the air and bobbing his head. Pressing buttons on a computer. Why would you want to see a DJ live anyways? You can get the exact same experience at home. Just turn off the lights, crank the music, and maybe purchase a strobe light. You can get the exact same experience for much cheaper.

Starting in Cleveland, then going to Cincy, then Chicago, then Pittsburgh.  How does this sound for my first ever baseball trip?  Does anyone want to come?  It will be happening next year though not this year.

Very proud of my wife. She is going to be on a game show.  It tapes March 19th, this is all I am legally allowed to say about it.

Aren't there just some people that you want to punch in the face? You are not really sure why you dislike them so much to want to cause physical damage to them, but you understand that you would get some satisfaction out of it.

Went to Yuk Yuk's the other night, and finally witnessed a terrible comic. The second guy wasn't much better. He just stuck to talking to the audience routine. The first guy was actually booed when he called out the audience for being so terrible. That's a big no no in the world of comedy my friend.

There is a girl that I know that would win the award for being the bitchiest person on earth. I can't think of one person that likes her. You know you are doing something wrong when every person that you know dislikes you. That seems like it would be tough to do.

Sometimes I get people with physical disabilities and people really drunk mixed up, and I feel bad about it.

There hasn't been one movie that I have wanted to see in the past two or three weeks. After going on a great streak for about a month or so. Hollywood is scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Identity Thief - 3.2/10 

I didn't even make it through the whole movie.  Would anybody be angry If I punched Melissa McCarthy in the throat?  She even screwed up a sketch that involved her dressing as Jimmy Kimmel as a woman causing havoc in a convenience store.  Could you have a joke on a nicer silver platter?

Tool has postponed their new album because of an injury to one of their band members. He was involved in a scooter accident. Not sure how I feel about my in my 20's favourite band having a member owning a scooter.

Over or under? How many bags of chips have I eaten in my lifetime? 7800?

I have been losing bets for multiple lunches at work. The Flyers keep on getting beat by the Leafs.

Are Leaf tickets the worst value on Earth? On average they are about $150.00 each. I feel the same about this as I feel about buying beers on an airplane.

How does Lindsay Lohan age five years for every one that she lives?

Watched this documentary about how the baby boomers are being marketed incorrectly.  Everybody just wants them to go into their retirement homes and just die off, but they want to live damn it, they want to live.

Not sure how I feel about being called "honey" or "dear" on the phone at work.  I feel that I have to be extremely nice to the person on the other line when they are calling me these words.

Writing is therapeutic for me.  It always makes me feel better after I write in my blog.  For everybody that reads it, I hope that you get some level of enjoyment out of it.  And for those that have been requesting pictures of me without my shirt on to be attached to the blog.  I am sorry, my wife said no.


No comments: