Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stop posting cheesy family pictures.  If you can tell me one day when your family was playing in the snow.  Everyone laughing, chucking snowballs, peeking behind trees, wearing matching outfits.  These are not things that happen to even the most Flanders of families.  I would like to see realistic family photos.  Well maybe everybody looking at their smart phone, video game system, or laptop isn't that exciting.  At least it's realistic.

I am not sure why we even build robots.  According to every movie and TV show they are going to become aware and begin to enslave us or kill us all.  I don't think having a robot clean up my house is worth the world's destruction.

Insidious 2 - 6.2/10

Really need a streak of good movie watching.  I have been on a tapioca pudding streak of movie watching.  Mediocre even in an old folks home tense.

Really wanted to see Jerry Seinfeld in Kitchener.  Not $117.00 want to though.

Crazy weekend of football in the snow.  It was similar to watching your family play in the snow on Boxing Day.  Dad drops the ball in the snow.  Picks it up, and attempts to throw it to your brother.  The other brother hammers dad to the ground because he can't stop due to the icy conditions.  Dad is hurt on the ground.  Everybody is upset with the middle brother.  "He's a 54 year old man.  Jesus!"  Actually I don't know how that relates, but that's what I thought of.

There are some email's that I receive that I get so angry at.  "I put you in the spam folder.  How are you still getting through?  I don't remember signing up for a woman's clothing daily email."

Picked up Sara from the airport.  She was in Trinidad for the weekend if you didn't know already.  I received hot sauce and a giant Trinidad coffee mug.  There was also an uncalled for asking of "so what did you do this weekend?"  Knowing that I was working.

I am pretty sure that I know an alien.  He has just come to earth with the knowledge of nothing.  He finds something that you might be interested in and studies it till he knows just enough to have a small conversation about it.  If you ask a question that he might not have studied up on he is screwed.

You guys all know the routine in December.  Be nice to people in retail.  If we don't have the Ipad, PS4 or Xbox One in stock don't yell at us.  We don't make these products in the back.  We don't do the ordering.  And we are just as stressed out as you guys are.  If your child's Xmas is ruined because they didn't get one of these things then you're doing Xmas wrong.

Can someone please bring me a BBQ.  Build it outside, put a steak on it, and then ring the doorbell.  That would be a wonderful Xmas miracle.

Top 3 Scariest Horror Movies of all time.

3 - Paranormal Activity
2 - The Ring
1 - The Exorcist

For those that can't handle horror movies and still have nightmares.  Grow up! Watch the movies with a stuffed animal and a pillow in front of your face like a real man.

The first time that I went into the Vintages section in the LCBO it was very intimidating.  I felt like a fraud.  No idea really what I was looking at.  Now I have an idea what I am looking at.  I just can't afford any of them.

Even as a joke it's never funny to put a plastic bag over somebody's head.

If you can't find information about something that you are doing with video editing on the internet.  You should come into FS and ask one of the associates in the video game department.  They have as much or more knowledge then all of the internet about your obscure video editing question.

No comments: