Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year to all the people that read this blog.  If you generally don't read this blog then you should feel ashamed.  Now do 3 shots of tequila.  I do realize that it's 9:49AM.  It's New Years!

If you need to tell somebody that you were just joking after you say something. One of two following things have happened.  You crossed the line and the person is kind of upset. Or what you said isn't funny.  Either way you're a dick.

Keep an eye out on your Facebook for a Rum Runners pub event.  I am going to put something together.  I am not sure what it's going to be yet.  For those that have any ideas I would love to hear them as well.

It was sad to see some of the seasonal associates go at FS this week.  It's nice to see people that love their job and want to do anything to stick around.  There is so much negativity for most jobs that it's wicked to see this happen every once in a while.

The Hobbit - 8.1/10
Breaking Bad as a whole - 9.9/10

Also witnessed the Breaking Bad series finale.  Here is how I compare the Breaking Bad series finale to the Dexter series finale.  Are you watching the Spengler Cup or the World Juniors?

Sara sometimes can't watch sports with me.  There was a lot of the following while watching the Green Bay/Chicago game.  Throwing pillows, getting up/sitting down, drinking, yelling, high pitched voices, swearing, drinking again, and then celebrating....

Boxing Day has come and gone.  Every Boxing Day that a person works in retail takes three years off of their life.  It's a fact.  Since I was going to live till 140 we are good.

Top 3 actresses that were the most downloaded pictures during the days of dial up?  Receiving one bar of picture every few seconds was absolute torture for all teenage boys.

3 - Courtney Cox
2 - Cameron Diaz
1 - Jennifer Aniston

Dion Phaneuf for 7 years at 49 million.  Wonder if his agent had to do the math for him?  The way I look at his contract.  Would you consider someone that is making 7 million a year to be a consideration for Team Canada?  Is Dion Phaneuf a consideration for Team Canada?

When I was a young lad I really disliked receiving gift cards of any sort at Christmas time.  Now there is nothing better.  Also socks and underwear use to be a death sentence.  Now, you will never see a man eyes light up more than getting socks.  This might be an overstatement, but it's still a great gift.

We had to sneak in a couple of pops into the theater recently.  Whenever I am going to have a drink of something that I have had to sneak into a place the taste of Mountain Dew is not the taste that I want.  I feel like a pimply faced boy.  I guess I was at the Hobbit so it's not that far fetched.

I am one of ten jury members that will be allowed to kick five people off of television for good.  They will also receive a wedgie and a swirly as well.  Miley Cyrus why don't you lick a pole outside in Northern Saskatchewan for your New Years resolution?  Also put your tongue back in your mouth.  Unless you have black and white make up on you are not allowed to do this.

Everybody be safe tonight.  I hope you accomplished everything that you thought you would this past year.  If not, well champagne is still being sold and it's a new year starting tomorrow.

Happy New Year from Hosehead.


No comments: