Monday, June 23, 2014

If you are going to have me DJ your wedding I would prefer it to be at the Walper in Kitchener.  Encore Records and Imbibe are within a block.  It also helps to have a free bar that serves Waterloo Dark.  It was a good night had by all.  Especially me!

Beaverdale Golf and Country Club was our Sunday excursion this past weekend.  Might as well played in a farmers field.  There is a substance called water that helps grass grow.

Story about the album cover of Black Sabbath Sabotage.  They were supposed to have the shot done in the morning.  Bill Ward (drummer) was out the evening before and managed to lose his pants.  They knew very well that he couldn't do the shoot in his underwear.  Ozzy stepped up and offered up his red tights.  Then Ozzy put on his robe and wore that for the photo shoot. 

The Antlers - Familiars - 8.6/10

This is an album for a Sunday night swoon with candles lit, and the bold intentions of making babies.

Sometimes I meet somebody from the older generation that is impossible to have an enjoyable conversation with.  You take the conversation one way because they seem to hate what you were previously talking about.  Now I take it this way and you still hate what I am talking about.  You are the only person that hates nice weather.  Just want to push an ice cream cone into your face.

We might have let down the people in the '60s who thought we would have flying cars and be wearing all space silver.  Why did they think we would always be wearing giant space grey boots as well.  They don't look comfortable in any of the movies.

Apple Itunes is the absolute worst.  Downloaded multiple songs legitimately to be played at the wedding.  They were the only songs that didn't work due to having to put in my Apple ID every time that I wanted to play them.  Why does anybody buy digital music?  You know what doesn't ask for a password when I play it?  My Kurt Vile record. 

The Antlers - Familiars - 8.9/10  (I know I have already rated it, but I am currently listening to it and it deserves a higher grade.  Just like that paper I wrote back in Grade 5 Mr. Wilson.)

Been very lack luster with watching movies recently.  Try to always think is there anything better that I could be doing with my time right now then watching TV right now.  Some people from the time they get up till the time they go to bed watch TV.  Those are people that I like to call impressive.  To not be able to have any type of urge to do anything, but lay on a couch for fourteen hours is a feat in itself.  It sounds extremely shitty, but to each their own.


To hear people talk with a rap accent is extremely strange.  It seems like it would be difficult and tiresome to always talk with an attitude.  To sound like you have a chip on your shoulder while ordering a whopper from Burger King isn't all that impressive.

Budweiser, Molson, and Labatt.  Stop trying to make craft beers.  Part of the reason that craft beers are craft beers is because they are made by smaller breweries that no one has ever heard of.  If Nickelback attempted to make an album sounding similar to Caribou what do you think it would sound like?  It sounds like Budweiser Crown being poured in the garbage to me.

Top 3 flower related moments

3 - Stuck a needle into my dates boob in high school while attempting to put on their corsage.  Never allow the man to put on the flower.  Or at least not this man
2 - Dandelions look delicious.  They are not.
1 - Witnessing a man with 13 beers into his system fall down a hill and roll for at least 12 seconds over flowers and dirt.  After he got up his glasses looked similar to Aaron Rodgers helmet after he has been sacked by Jason-Pierre Paul 

Eyes up Daryl, eyes up.  Many attractive women approaching DJ table with low cut dresses on.  Eyes up, eye contact.  Yes, I do have Lil John.  Way to play it cool my friend.  I should have received a slow clap.


No comments: