Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Just watched the first season of Silicon Valley.  If you wonder where great comedy has gone?  Well it's waiting for you right here.  Mike Judge is a mastermind. 

If you ever wondered what my worst purchase of all time is.  Well it's Monopoly.  Not just any old Monopoly.  Batman and Robin Monopoly.  The one with Mr. Freeze.  There is nothing I feel more ashamed of.  That's also while looking at my Methods of Mayhem album.  Look up the song Get Naked by them.  It's a real treat.

Well it's almost time to vote.  Would you rather get kicked in the balls by this group or this group?

While filing into the Rogers Centre for a Jays game and you notice a man sitting in front of  you wearing a Blue Jays helmet.  One of two things are going to happen.  He is going to get trashed and be extremely obnoxious.  Or he is going to get trashed and be extremely obnoxious.

Joe Maddon brought in a witch doctor to help the Rays get out of their losing ways.  For some reason I don't mind this move.  Gibbons rubs a John Deere Tractor.  What's the difference?

The Machine - 6.9/10

This movie was extremely creepy.  If you have love for all things that melt your brain.  Please watch!

World Cup starts very shortly.  In other words.  Cambridge turns into a Fast and the Furious area of Honda Civics beeping their horns with Portuguese flags waving in the wind near local Tim Hortons coffee shops.

While reading management books I find it amusing the way they see employees that work for them.  We are not Sims characters.

You have to hand it to the show Rome.  If you haven't watched it, watch it.  It is the reason why Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Vikings, and all other amazing period shows keep happening.

Top 3 Things That I Wish Didn't Have This Effect in the Morning

3 -  Leg Cramp (I am just sleeping.  How is this happening?)
2 - Having to pee sitting down sometimes.  (Men you know)
1 - Mouth sewer (I don't remember eating a bag of onions before bed.)

I am sorry Canada Post lady.  Our contest entries has put an unnecessary strain on your mail route.  Receiving pamphlets about New Mexico and Idaho go straight to recycle.  Idaho, you have a giant potato.  That is not enough to get me there. 

When babies look at me I always feel like they are going to start talking shit to me.  It makes me feel uncomfortable. 

Always wanted to play against a little kid in basketball and swat the ball away with aggressive force and then taunt them after.  It's a pretty shallow dream, but it's still a dream.


No comments: