Thursday, June 5, 2014

"Where is this cheese that you speak of?"  I was asked this recently at work.  The woman started laughing hysterically and left after saying this.

God Loves Uganda - 9.2/10

Very interesting movie.  It talks about how Christian groups come to Uganda.  Build schools, orphanages, and other great things, but it also shows what their preaching does to the country after they leave.  Causing chaos and death for people that don't think the same way that others do in the country. It's a must watch for everyone.

If I have my mouth wide open and am frozen completely.  Please don't ask me questions that require an answer that isn't just a nod or a head shake.  Drool was all over my shirt.

If you are single and want to find a way into a woman's heart.  Learn how to cook and give massages.  These are the two most important things that I have learned.  When your wife misses your cooking you have done well.  She is also eating lipton sidekicks sometimes for dinner, but still.

When you get known to have your own type pour of wine.  That's when you know you are famous.  The Louise Martin pour is world renowned.  In other words, "up to the brim please."

There are some men that I know that enjoy cutting the grass.  These men are also known as lunatics.  Cutting the grass sucks.  I would have a lawn that is all deck if I had a house.

Rarely are both Luigi and Mario mortal enemies of mine.  During Mario Party 5 though.  They are my Joffrey and Cersi.

The Jays are red hot.  With each passing win I can feel myself eating my words with bigger bites.  They started as Cheerios, they are now Shreddies.  They could be Shredded Wheat by the end.

Have you ever looked at a review of a really bad rated movie on the DVD cover.  You will always find a couple of good reviews.  Have a look next time.  "Classic horror, similar vain to Rosemary's Baby."  Bob Salamander from Hosehead's Thoughts and Wisdom Blog.

I can't believe that at one point in my life that I owned a coed naked shirt.  It said coed naked softball.  Slow or fast have a blast.  Judge all you want, but you owned one as well.

Top 3 White Board Moments

3 - When I drew a space ship and someone mistook it for a vagina during a game of Win, lose or draw.
2 - Having a bunny drawn for me that had fangs and blood coming down
1 - Seeing someone use it as a weapon.  When play fighting goes too far.

I don't watch all that much TV anymore, but is there a lot more Scott's Lawn Seed commercials than usual?  Or am I just watching things that middle aged home owner dudes would watch?

Is there a fear of getting your finger stuck in a sewing machine?  

No comments: