Monday, September 29, 2014

Weather was ordered from the penthouse of awesome this past week.  This makes the thoughts of angrily looking out the window shaking my fist at clouds a distant memory.

Subconsciously if you have an animal in the name of your band there is more of a chance that I will enjoy your band. 

Gambling on people playing video games is a thing.  I had no idea until recently.  Soon we could start gambling on who people will gamble on while they are gambling on somebody playing a video game.

I find these commercials that come out for video games amusing.  We have Sly Stallone talking about how to be a winner and to get back up after getting knocked down in a video game.  I know most video games you just have to hit two buttons simultaneously to get back up.  Doesn't seem too difficult to me.

Sin City 2 - 7.0/10

It was exactly what I wanted it to be.  Basically, same as the first one with different story lines.  For the critics that wanted more.  Where did you want them to go with it?  Eva Green is getting into the zone with her roles lately.  She might be the coolest woman in the world right now.

Sara and I did a walk for RARE yesterday.  They raised an incredible $33,000.  It's a foundation about getting children outside to play again.  Stopping all the development in areas where nature is abundant.  I think we would be much better off if we didn't build so many McMansion's.  "Where am I going to put my two boats and four cars for the two of us that live here though?"

Books are pretty good weapons.  I dropped a hard cover on my foot recently.  It hurt more then I thought it would.

Person this week told me that she thought that Government had hacked into her toilet and wouldn't allow it to flush anymore.  This is the time that we need a bat phone to the looney bin.

How the movies treat Looney Bins is kind of funny to me.  "You aren't saying things that make any sense.  We are going to put pajamas on you and have you play kids board games."

We all have that person in the family that ruins the night after they lose a game of Monopoly.  You know who you are.  You are either laughing or getting mad at this.  "There goes Uncle Randy.  Broken wine glass on the floor, pieces of the game scattered throughout the room.  Aunt Ruth, well let's round up the kids."  Way to go Uncle Randy.  The jello is still left in the fridge. 

We managed to beat one of the better coed teams last night.  I find that if you are just overbearingly upbeat about your teams performance that it starts to anger the other team.  This will throw them off of their game.  Try it next time.  This body break was brought to you by Hal and Joanne McLeod

When people are running by I still get that need to stick out my foot.  I know instantly it would be a mistake and anger pretty much everyone that is around, but it's still an instinct that I have.

Put your hands up if you are watching Once Upon a Time?  Now put your hands down.  Now put your heads down in shame.  That show is a piece of sh**.

Halloween is approaching.  For those adults that don't like dressing up.  Well, you are boring. 

Top 3 worst costumes that I have seen.

3 - The Shocker, for those that know anything about sexual moves.  You will know exactly what this is.
2 - White MC Hammer in black face
1 - Will just throw every scandalous super hero woman's $20.00 Party City costume here.

No comments: