Tuesday, September 2, 2014

When arriving in a limo to wineries and breweries you kind of feel like you need to be extremely nice so that people won't detest you for showing up in a limo.

Sara is back in less then a week.  I have never lived alone for any amount of time.  It's going to be very strange to have somebody in the house again.  It should prevent me from talking to myself.  One thing I noticed is that I am a genius when there is nobody to debate me on anything.

There are things that are in my house that I can't believe were purchased.  None more stupid then buying fur from Fabricland without knowing how to sew.  I just thought I would sit down at a sewing machine and it would come to me to know how to sew a Teen Wolf costume.

Put a cork screw through a screw top wine bottle last week.  Not once, but twice. 

The Double - 7.5/10 - Jesse Eisenberg has a doppleganger that is nothing like him.   Looks like Terry Gillian should have directed this..
The Fault in our Stars - 7.8/10 - Not your typical cancer movie.  Smartly written, drags on a bit at the end.

People that buy tickets to just make a profit on Stub Hub should be forced to answer a question about the artist or sporting event that they are attending.  Or maybe it should be illegal to sell tickets for a certain percentage over retail?  War on Drugs tickets retailed for $26.00.  They are selling on Stub Hub for $152.32.

Met an old man last week that would win the award for the angriest looking old man of the year award. 

Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, and many other celebrities has their phones hacked and had pictures put up online that were not meant to be online.  I know that this is an injustice, and that this shouldn't happen.  The old adage has to be spoken again though.  If you are famous, and you don't want the masses to see particular photos of you, don't put them anywhere in the digital universe.

Back to school is today.  Going through my Facebook feed I see a bunch of people that I know are going back to school.  I couldn't even imagine.

There is only one profession that I can tell what somebody does for a living by just talking to them at work for five minutes.  It's a teacher.  I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.  All I know is that you ask the most questions out of anybody on the face of the earth about a flash drive.

I wouldn't work for Skeletor. I don't think I could handle his voice for any particular amount of time. 

Jim Jefferies is a funny guy.  Watched his Netflix special recently.  It kept me entertained, and it was quoted multiple times over the weekend.  You did well my friend.

If Toronto gets another NHL team.  How much would you pay to see the second Toronto team win the cup before the Leafs?

Were at a Bachelor party this past weekend in Niagara.  We stopped at a winery where the groom to be was receiving some advice from old married men.  If you were to Google every old man joke about marriage the top 5 were stated.


No comments: