Monday, August 25, 2014

Jehovah's Witnesses at my door.  I tried to tell them that I don't want no more.  They wouldn't stop knocking until their hands were sore.  I asked them if they have ever seen Religulous before?

Shot 77 at River Edge golf course in Kitchener.  Best round of my lengthy and mediocre golf career. 

People give you weird looks when you are hiking alone with a set of headphones in.  It's pretty shitty that you can't go for a hike unless you have another person or a dog without getting eyeballed like you are going to vandalize somebody's property.

"Your child will hate you if you buy them that computer for school."  These words I told a client while they were attempting to purchase a $329.99 laptop for an Engineering course.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - 3.5/10

Spiderman 2 seemed to be caught in the middle of writing for kids and writing for adults.  You need to pick one way or another.  Most Marvel flicks have the perfect recipe.  Write for 20-40 year old adults, and keep it just PG enough for kids to be able to see it in theater. 

Found my weakness at running.  Tried to run up a toboggan hill 3 times and it almost killed me. 

Toronto Blue Jays are the Internet Explorer of the Playoff race.  Everybody else is turning it up a notch, and John Gibbons is just eating paste in the dugout.

Cut off blue jeans on men?  Cut off blue jeans on women!!!!

November Rain as a wedding song is a tough one.  If you have a DJ that doesn't know the song well you will be up there for a good eight minutes with a two minute guitar solo.  That's a long time to dance in front of Aunt Phyllis while she is snapping pictures with her disposable flash camera that was purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart in 2005 when she purchased three.  One for each one of her nephews marriages. 

If you asked me to make you mesquite chicken I wouldn't know how to do it.  There have been times that I have told dates in the past that this was my absolute masterpiece dish that I could make. 

Got mad at my car door for closing on my leg when I was looking for change.

The majority of my friends would go on a date with Katherine Heigl.  The majority of my friends would leave in the middle of the date after finding out how much she sucks.  There would be a small group that would see if they could get into her pants first.  If this was no longer an option they would then leave.

If I just had dental work done and was bandaged up with a frozen mouth, I would still attempt to eat chips if you put them out.

It's tough to complain about people raising money for charity.  This ice bucket challenge is everywhere.  Maybe we can continue with it while raising money for another charity?

Faith No More - The Real Thing is a strictly guilty pleasure of mine.  It's like a bag of cheesies after eating a salmon  filet with rice, and spinach salad.




No comments: