Friday, January 15, 2010

Dallas +2.5 over the Vikings
Indy -6 over the Ravens
Chargers -7 over the Jets

Not touching the Cards/Saints game.

Spoon is playing in TO in March. Great rock band. You should check them out if you enjoy Foo Fighters.

I always feel a little dumber after I have listened to country music for any amount of time. One of my favorite lyrics lately has been "put me to bed cause I'm a little drunk." Yup those lyrics really make you think.

Spartan apples are still the best.

American Idol is back. How many times can they say "you are the worst contestant we've ever had?" or, "you are a front runner in this competition." It's like watching the sports highlights from 7am to 12pm. It's the same stuff just put a little differently.

Top 3 current sitcoms

3 - Better off Ted
2 - How I met your mother
1 - Modern Family

The Hurt Locker (for those that don't know it's the front runner for best picture)

8.7/10

Jeremy Renner who's the star of the movie got started out in one of my favorite National Lampoons movies. "Senior Trip," ridiculously bad comedy that also stars Tommy Chong.

How long could you last living the life of Jim Morrison? My over under for myself would be 3 months.

If a band came out with a sound of the organ like the doors had in their music I think they could make it sound current. The only era that will have a hard time making a comeback is the bad 80's music. Just can't see a Corey Hart wannabe making it big again.

Guilty pleasure, Phil Collins

Having a cell phone has made things a lot easier recently. One of the reasons that I hated having a cell phone was the small talk part. Now with texting it's just get to the point.

Flyers lost to the Leafs last night. I hate to say it Leaf fans, but you guys are years away from anything productive. I find it pathetic that a lot of players want to play in this city and you still have terrible teams year after year.

Debating cutting the hair a little shorter, nothing too drastic, but sometimes when I come into work it looks like I've just crawled out of a ditch.

There is no real difference between +/- R blank DVD's so stop asking.

No comments: