Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why isn't all fruit sold without seeds. I don't think I know anyone that actually enjoy seeds.

So Sandra Bullock is getting hotter with age. She joins Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie in this phenomenon.

So the juniors lost to the US in the finals, of the game that I watched they were thoroughly outplayed.

Sara is back from her vacation safe and sound. Her flight was delayed due to one of the stewardess being late, then the pilot couldn't go over a certain amount of hours due to union laws. So her flight got in around 3am. Needless to say Daryl was a bit grumpy.

Recipe for those that enjoy cooking. Chicken Breast topped with peppercorns, stir-fry thai spice, and fresh garlic. Put it into the oven for about 35-40 min at 425. Fantastic!!

Everytime I watch a James Bond movie I fall asleep. There is something wrong with that.

Apparently divorces were down this year. I believe that this is because of internet dating. You can almost shop for your significant other. Where back in the day you had to meet them by chance.

I really wish that EA Sports was allowed to make baseball games again. They monopolized football, with only them being allowed to make a NFL game (Madden) so baseball took the rights away from them, but they were the only one that knew how to make a good baseball video game.

Top 3 Concerts (This is of concerts that I obviously have attended myself)

3 - My Morning Jacket
2 - Black Sabbath
1 - Caribou

Robin Williams, John Travolta, and Martin Lawrence - everything you have made in the last 10 years is awful. Stop making movies.

I wonder if Glee clubs will become more popular now in high school due to the rise of the show "Glee."

Green Bay Packers vs. San Diego Chargers superbowl.

Fake tanning and smoking - two things that people do to themselves that have absolutely no positive effect.

No comments: