Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm sick today, eating crappy M&M Meatshop food usually does this to me, but not to the extent of actually having to call in sick.

Electric 6 is coming to Waterloo, they are a very fun live band to see. The lead singer does push ups and sit ups while singing. You might not recognize the band, but they sing the song on the Subaru commercial with the sumo wrestlers washing cars.

Is it just me or is all the diet stuff getting ridiculous. I heard on XM radio the other day of a diet where basically all you eat is cookies for breakfast and lunch. I am sure this is an extremely healthy diet. I also saw this mouthpiece thing that makes you eat less food, and chew the food more so it's easily digested. What are we friggin' dogs?

The Packers were eliminated last night in one of the best games of football that I have ever seen. Aaron Rodgers and Kurt Warner put on a clinic at the QB position.

I just found out yesterday that there has never been a female best director for an Oscar. I find this very disturbing. This is the industry that is supposed to be ahead of the curve of women and men equalization.

The kid that defected from Cuba to play baseball in North America signed in Cincinnati. I thought there might be a chance that he would sign in Toronto, but once again were snubbed. He throws 100mph and would have brought some fans back.

Italy is coming up sooner and sooner. Apparently people dress very well there, so there will be no Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin T-shirts brought in the suit case.

Revolutionary Road - 8.3/10

Don't watch it though if you find yourself bored by movies with too much dialogue.

I am nervous to see Avatar. The anticipation has been built up by each person that I have respect for in their movie reviews. Everyone tells me that it's mind blowing.

Check out the new album by "Real Estate" if you enjoy my kind of music.

Top 3 playoff games that I have watched.

3 - New England vs New York Giants (Superbowl 2 years ago)
2 - Atlanta Falcons vs Minnesota Vikings (1999)
1 - Green Bay Packers vs Denver Broncos (1998)

I am sitting near dead last in my hockey pool. This used to be my bread and butter sport for knowledge. Now the older I get the more I am losing interest in it. Don't get me wrong I will still watch the Flyers when they're on TV, but if there is any NFL game on instead I will watch that over a hockey game.

Going to see the "Body Works" exhibit this coming weekend, most people have said its very interesting. I prefer to be kept in the dark of what it's exactly about so I can go in and be surprised.

Cooked a roast the other day for the first time in my life. Worked out pretty well. I think I need to add more red wine to it next time to keep it juicier.

Juicier is a terrible word, but I couldn't think of another one that was suitable.

No comments: