Thursday, January 21, 2010

Other then the Packers/Cards game this has been the worst NFL playoffs I've watched in quite some time.

Body Worlds exhibit was good. While walking through the exhibit you forget that those are actual dead bodies. When you think about that it's kind of gross.

Seeing the black lung was probably the most interesting thing. To see a smokers lung compared to a non-smoker lung was eye opening.

Should I just take my Ipod touch to Italy, and download some games on it? Or should I take my Nintendo DS?

Finally figured out why my record player hasn't been working properly on my stereo. HK receivers don't have phono so you need a pre-amp to make it sound proper.

Made a wicked curried chicken meal last weekend.

6 chicken breasts
2 cups of sour cream
1 large jar of salsa
2 tbsp of curry powder

slow cook it for 6 hours, have the sauce over rice. Fantastique!!

Travelzoo has some crazy deals on this week for those that are looking for a Vegas, Florida, or Atlantic City getaway.

http://ca.deals.travelzoo.com/top20/

Golden Globes were good. For those that didn't like Ricky Gervais. Go back to your regularly scheduled Two and a Half Men episode.

Chuck is back on TV. For those that don't know what this show is. Basically he works for a geek squad type thing, but gets implanted with an imprint that makes him flash when he sees something suspicious. He then has to go into spy mode. Very entertaining, with tongue in cheek type action.

Top 3 make you feel as though you have 3 brain cells reality tv shows.

3 - I Love Money
2 - Charm School
1 - Rock of Love with Bret Michaels

Jersey Shore might be on this list, but I can't bring myself to watch it. Also there are a thousand different blank of love shows that would make this list, but I only chose one.

The old Ozzy Osbourne died for me right after making the "No More Tears" album. This is just a weekend at bernies movie with his family using him for whatever purpose they like.

"Lovesick Teenagers " by Bear in Heaven is currently my favourite song, I find it similar to Depeche Mode.

"Boobies" is still a good word after all these years.

No comments: