Friday, June 29, 2012

Zach Parise and Ryan Suter will both sign with Pittsburgh.  You heard it here first.

There are some great deals on golfnow.com.  I see Rebel Creek golf course for $35.00 including cart all the time on the website.

Are you a one-upper?  Are you a person that always has a story or talent that is just a little bit better then the story or talent that is currently being talked about?  Stop doing this if you say yes to these questions.

Two of my favorite people booked a trip to Iceland recently.  I love seeing people in their early twenties going to a country that isn't normally traveled to.  I don't know one person that gets excited when you tell them that you are going to the Dominican Republic.

These big wedding productions are becoming ridiculous.  When you have to spend $60,000 on one day of your life it will never live up to your expectations.

Remember when the Macbook Air came out a few years ago?  Well now PC's are releasing ultrabooks to compete with them.  PC always seems to be a few years behind.

I am not sure if Oliver Stone is a noteworthy director anymore.

Wes Anderson's new movie called Moonrise Kingdom has just been released and is getting rave reviews.  Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, and Bill Murray.  How can you go wrong with that cast?

I understand how my parents felt when I was listening to White Zombie and Korn by hearing any band that is screamo.  I need this music off as fast as possible.

Story:  a few years ago I was at a Jays game and the dude came over and asked if anybody wanted to do the happy dance (lotto 649 dance.)  As per usual I was thrown under the bus and told that I would do it.  We had just got there and I only started my first beer.  So when the dude came back I had to chug back a few beers before dancing.  I had to dance for eight minutes straight while the camera went to each person.  When the camera finally came to me I was doing the matrix dance dodging bullets and finished it off with the cookie bake off dance. I had to beat 3 older dudes with big beer guts that were doing the fat guy dance.  I won the contest and won 649 for a year and a Jays sweater.  649 for a year netted me a cool $25.00.

It's almost better that I have a bigger beer gut to do Mexican Batman this year.  Mexican Batman had too many tacos in the five years since he fought crime. 

Fish tacos are tasty, but they need to change the name to something else.  My brain goes else where when I hear the words Fish taco put together.

Keep your shirt on if you are a dude walking in downtown Kitchener please.  No one needs to see a shirtless man with a cigarette in his mouth walking on the sidewalk.

Women don't rock the suit enough.  There is nothing quite as gorgeous as a woman wearing a black suit with a bow-tie.

Natalie Portman or Mila Kunis?

I love having a smokey baritone voice. 

No comments: