Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Disco Batman also had too many tacos over the past five years.

Wil Wheaton was a super nice guy, and was very entertaining on stage.  We had a photograph with him as a team of Mexican Superheroes.

Jeff, who lives at home - 8.6/10
Magic Mike - ?  Come on did you really think that would happen.

I used to really enjoy the commercials that didn't make any sense.  Old Spice made the best ones, but now every company seems to be doing weird commercials and jumping on the band wagon. Perrier has one and there is also a drink spray one as well, I can't think of the name of it, and searching drink spray weird commercial doesn't work in google.

People that don't enjoy trying new beers drive me crazy.  There were years when I was younger that I wouldn't try anything new, and now that I actually expanded my tastes the LCBO has completely opened up.

Daryl's helping people not to be creepy tip number 1 - Don't tell someone's wife how nice her body is when her husband is standing beside her.

If I was to open a bar I would call it a saloon.

Bottlecaps the candy, is one of my few weaknesses when it comes to candy.

Met a dude at the convention that had eyes like a direwolf.  If this dude came into work I think I would avoid him at all costs.

There is a new board game that is Game of Thrones, Risk style.  Great cottage board game I believe.

Finally doing some golfing this week, it's about time.

There is a convention in November in Guelph called Genrecon.  If you are looking to get your feet wet with a scifi convention this would be a great one to go to.  Fairly small, first year running, and near home.

Inspirational, religious, and family oriented quotes are three of the most useless things on Facebook.  I think my count of rolling my eyes while reading the updates rose above twenty in one day.

Rotten tomatoes has actually helped the quality of movies.  If the rating is in the rotten category they seem to have a hard time at the box office.  Somehow Transformers doesn't have this problem, but with everything else it seems to be helping the quality of the movies.

Does anybody want to see Moonrise Kingdom next week at the Princess in Waterloo?

There is a band out of Hamilton called Monster Truck, they have a rare hard rock sound to them.  Bands style is similar to Graveyard or in non indie music terms, heavy Stone Temple Pilots.


No comments: