Monday, November 19, 2012

Stayed at a really nice Bed and Breakfast over the past weekend near Shelbourne.  If you don't know anything about Shelbourne, join the club.  They have one pub that looks like it's been shutdown because of under-age drinking.

Do you know anyone that gets excited about receiving a message from a game on Facebook?  "Oh Johnny has sent me a message from Farmville 2.  How Awesome!"

Are you the type of person that makes every conversation sound like an emergency?  Stop it! You stress me out by just talking to you.


I finally have a moustache worth getting excited over.  I can grow handlebars fairly well, and feel pretty good about myself doing it.  Handle bars don't look as tough on me as I envisioned though.

If you have blonde hair, and can't grow the Hulk Hogan handle bars, just raise money for Men's health, save yourself the shame.

Black Friday is coming up soon in the States.  Waiting at the border for hours to go shopping.  I would rather have my eyelashes set on fire.

I find it funny to think that back in the '80s that it was cool to wear as little clothing as possible in the winter for dudes.  They would wear jeans and a jean jacket with a Scorpions patch on it.  Being warm was not cool in the '80s.  The cigarette would keep you warm enough.

Art is something I will never fully understand.  I don't think I can even come up with one sentence that would make me sound intelligent.

Does the bassist for every band have to be the least attractive?

I ordered a 6 pack of Birra Moretti at the Beer Store the other day.  I received the cold stare from the guys that worked there that beer was in the furthest depths of the Beer Store cold room.


The wink is a lost art form, when pulled off properly it can be a useful weapon.  When it's not executed properly it either looks like you have a lazy eye or you are extremely drunk.  Use with caution.

As a child I remember getting grass stains on my pants was cool.  Now getting grass stains on your pants makes you look like an idiot.

Is anything better then a peanut butter and banana sandwich?

If you are looking for a business venture in the food business, check out "Zoup" in Waterloo.  They are busy every single day, and are looking for new owners.

Are you the person that makes posts that always involve you bitching about friends minding their own business? Always deleting friends from Facebook, or deleting your Facebook constantly because of issues?  I am already sick of writing this.  Next topic!

We have enough flavored vodka's.  Geez, I don't need my Caesar to taste like marshmellows.




No comments: