Monday, February 11, 2013

Today is Sara and I's 5th Anniversary.  We got married in Costa Rica on a beach just outside a National Park.  It was gorgeous and very memorable.  Her father is an Elvis impersonator that goes as "Elmo," and sang a few songs at our wedding reception.

Watched the Grammy's last night.  There were some great performances.  Jack White and The Black Keys were especially good.  Doesn't the country performances seem forced.  It's like inviting that cousin to your wedding that you haven't seen for ten years.  "Fine Zac Brown band you can come.  No you can't do a toast, just sit in the corner of the room and be quiet."

Melissa McCarthy - Overrated


if Fun. and Mumford and Sons didn't exist that would have been the perfect Grammy's.

Girls is a great show, but have we seen enough of Lena Dunham for a while?  These entertainment shows just love to overkill everything that has ever become popular.

If you had the ability to throw somebody back into the spotlight, who would it be?

Snoop Dogg should just be able to come onto the television anytime that I want him to.

Walk into a club wearing a long leather coat with fur around the neck, a cigar in your mouth, and a money clip with a pile of fives in it.  Just to see what happens.

Did everybody enjoy their excursions zip lining this year?

Has anybody that you know ever called those Quest hotlines to talk to the girls?   This must be the same group of people that get hosed into giving money to the people that call and say.  "Are you having problems with your windows computer?"

I know I am repeating myself but, please learn how to spell again human race.

Mr. Lahey and Randy from Trailer Park Boys are coming to the Starlight lounge in Waterloo soon.  I have heard that Mr. Lahey just buys shots for Randy the whole night and gets him wasted.  I think it's worth me checking out.

Have you ever been so mad at your pillow because it won't go into the right position that you have punched it?  Or is this just me?

Watched Zero Hour starring Gilbert from Revenge of the Nerds.  It's basically National Treasure with the bad guys kidnapping his wife and Penny and Brain are there to help him figure out the mystery.  The pilot was Ok.  At least Walking Dead is back.

The penny is no longer existent.  I thought the girl at the bulk barn was going to have an aneurysm trying to figure out whether to round up or round down.  I feel terrible for people at Tim Horton's and the Dollar Store if they have to do math each and every time they make a transaction.

I still feel good every time Tears for Fears comes on.  I cannot say the same thing for Bon Jovi.  Even in the most tired state I have ever been in it took me .2 seconds to turn the song.

Mike Tyson was on Law and Order SVU.  There are many things wrong with this.  The fact that he can't act was just a minor flaw.

If you look around any retail store that has younger people working there just check to see if more then 50% of the people that work there are looking at their phone.  I am not in this generation, but I am becoming bad for this.  If you are at something that requires you to be social you should be shocked every time that you look at your phone.

If you are tweeting how awesome that a show you are at is, and it causes you to miss a song at that show.  Is the tweet worth it?





No comments: