Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What is the movie that you have referenced the most? 

Joe Flacco's agent says that he should be the highest paid Quarterback in the league right now.  I think that Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, and Ben Roethlisberger might have something to say about that.

Off to Columbia in a few days.  It will probably be a little more relaxing then the Everglades.  If I come back wearing a white suit, deck shoes, and have my hair slicked back you might want to give me a few days to adjust back.

Hockey has been frustrating so far this year.  Every game I watch is so sloppy.  The Flyers are a couple games under .500 and that is only due to Bryzgalov being fantastic so far.

Wreck it Ralph - 8.5/10

I tried to watch Hotel Transylvania, but I can't stand when there is singing in any movie.  As soon as I hear that first note of a children's about to go into a song and dance, I feel like Derek Zoolander trying to get the files out of a computer. 

I wonder how Steve's TV afforded a Super Bowl commercial?  Also if you knew you were going to get some airtime over Superbowl wouldn't you try to make your commercial less like the kid with the water softner on his skateboard.

Purchased a Toshiba tablet recently from work.  It went clearance down to $99.99.  Great deal, now I have to find a reason to use it. 

Don't you feel extremely awesome when you walk into certain restaurants?  And completely uncomfortable when you walk into another.  Frakkin' Starbucks!  The cup is medium sized.  We have been using the word medium for centuries.  There is no cup size called Grande. 

Don't you wish we could make people throw up when they hear a certain band by just placing a certain note in the song that would make them sick?  If I am voted Prime Minister I will enforce this.

No Name needs a new name.  As soon as I see that plain yellow packaging I feel dirty.

Listening to somebody that has absolutely no filter is entertaining and scary at the same time.  Especially when I am pretty sure they have never had sex before and they are saying awkward sexual things to women.

My signature stinks.  I have been trying to improve it, but I can't do it.

Smoked Oatmeal Stout does not sound like a good beer, but it's not bad.  It seems like a beer that you would get stuck in your moustache for a day or two.

 Meth addicts are the hardest people to have a conversation with.  Meth addicts that have ADD are impossible.

Yes, I see that your jeans are torn up, I also see that they are skinny jeans.  Give me your Ipod, I am going to destroy it and try to give you a chance to get a job.

Eric Clapton is a mighty fine blues artist if you didn't already know that.

There is no possible way for a dude to wear a boa and look tough. 






No comments: