Monday, June 24, 2013

Ever look at somebody's Facebook page and see that they went to University?  Then just think to yourself,  They will let anyone into University.

For those Leaf fans that don't know anything about Jonathan Bernier.  You have just traded for a top flight goalie and gave up a top 9 forward, a backup goalie, and a second rounder.  I think you did alright.  Just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he isn't good.

Iron Man 3 - 8.5/10
Spring Breakers - 6.1/10
James Franco in Spring Breakers - 9.8/10

Franco as a drug dealing thug with gold teeth is unbelievable.  It's hard not to laugh right at the start because of how ridiculous he looks, but by the middle of the movie you barely notice that it's Franco.  Without Franco in this movie it would have been just awful.

Justin Bieber now has a video of himself giggling uncontrollably while high in a hotel room.  Welcome to every single persons early 20's.  Just don't record and post it online next time.

Has there ever been a villain or hero that has cut somebody's head off with a piece of vinyl?

I have already reviewed the new National album, but I would like to inform everyone that I have now upgraded my review to 9.2/10.

People at the shop are now spreading the Letterkenny You Tube videos.  Best thing about it, they didn't get it from me.  "You're 10 ply bud."

Do you ask the same question in different ways hoping to get a different answer?  You get three chances, then you get punched in the throat.

One thing that every person in the world has done. Tickled someone until they got that awkward "stop it" at the end.

Jack White owns a vinyl making machine.  This is one of the many reasons that Jack White is awesome.

Sara leaves this week to go to the Chillkoot Trail in the Yukon.  There are warnings for snow in certain areas of the Chillkoot.  They recommend an ice axe in particular areas.  Daryl is not going on this trip.  I am going to have a hard time adjusting to sitting on the dock at my cottage I might need an axe to cut the wood to have a fire, but that's about it.  Yes, picture it.  No shirt on, sweat dripping down my brow, my excessive muscle mass putting on a show in a mesmerizing performance.

Samsung paid Apple in trucks full of nickels for the lawsuit that Apple won.  This should always happen.  If I get sued I would like to pay in empties.

What happened to the days of people wearing rock band t-shirts?  I own a pile of rock shirts.  They used to be cool.  Only thing that I can think of is that you are embarrassed by your Kenny Chesney t-shirt.  It just doesn't have the same effect when you have a giant picture of a DJ at his laptop as it does having Jimi Hendrix lighting a guitar on fire.

Why can't my stomach tell my brain exactly what it wants to eat.  You know that perfect meal.  You just sit there eating it, and say I couldn't have made a better decision.

All you can eat tacos next weekend at the Museum in Kitchener.  Imbibe will be supplying the beer, and the top 10 restaurants in KW will be making their tacos.  Well, well, well....  This might be the best day of my life. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's the scene in Shaun of the Dead where they pelt a zombie with vinyl. Does that count?