Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just had a listen to the new Black Sabbath album.  This is my all time band, and I was terrified when I heard that they had a new album coming out.  The philosophy would you rather burn out then fade away echoed in my head.  Old guys can still hammer it down.

Black Sabbath 13 - 8.2/10

Went to see Junip at the Great Hall in Toronto the other night.  The Great Hall can fit about 400 people and we were about 30 feet from the stage.  I was "wooooing" in my most high pitched voice, took off my shirt, and still didn't get noticed b Jose.  He means business all of the time.

It's strange and wonderful when a person comes into work wearing a costume from the video game Chainsaw Lollipop, and the costume requires her to carry around a severed head.  Great Wednesday at the shop.

First cottage weekend was a roaring success.  Weather was beautiful on Saturday, and the water was at a level where you could put your feet in it.  That water is still disgusting, think of a homeless man's two day old bathtub water.

America's Got Talent - Computer generated show that finds everything that makes a human being smile artificially, and plays it to the maximum each and every time.  I can't figure out if it's bad or not.  If I want to be artificially happy I will eat a big mac and spray whip cream in my mouth.  It takes much less time.

Playing in the Celebrity golf tournament in the Towel in July.  If you wonder what kind of celebrities that this tournament usually brings in?.  I don't want to waste my time typing it.

It stresses me out trying to find a song while driving on my Ipod Classic.  "No don't go by letters, I was in the right letter.  Damn it, why is there three different Blind Melon's in here."  I know if this is the hardest thing I am dealing with I am doing alright.

You know what game doesn't go over well with the HR person?  Who's touching my ass.

I really want to have a lady approach me, and grab my hands and say have you ever thought about hand modelling?  These hands haven't seen a hard day in their life and I want to be recognized for that.  Yes, I did steal that from Seinfeld.

Following my cat around for a few hours as a child I figured out that they don't do much during the day.

Sara and I are doing the Laura Secord hike this coming Saturday.  It's a 30km hike that mimics that same walk that she did to warn the Canadians about the Americans attacking.  The next day is Father's Day, and I am debating playing golf.  My Dad already beat me pretty bad the first time out, so I need all the strength that I can get. 

Now here is something I can relate to.  Jared Keeso played Don Cherry on The Wrath of Grapes.  Good times!




If women were able to pee standing up I think a lot of their problems would be solved.  Hopefully this is something that evolution never fixes.  That would be awful.

For some reason I think I looked cooler then the average person when I used to smoke cigarettes.

We have all been hit with a pool noodle too hard, and had to act like it didn't hurt.

People racing dogs is something that I enjoy.  Especially when people have the same face as the dog.  That intense face when you are actually racing competitively.




No comments: