Tuesday, June 4, 2013


Seeing a woman with hiking poles, a gigantic hat that looks like a pirates hat that is singing to herself brings out so many different emotions in me.  Fear and curiosity are the two most dominating.

This year Wonderland, this year.

One of the great things about Facebook is seeing the people that you thought weren't going to make it in High School become exactly who you thought they would be.

Could you imagine having to go to the library to do research about certain subjects?  Sitting down at those uncomfortable, boring, still give me nightmares desks that were off to the side.  Also those stupid giant wooden things they used for the newspapers.  Good job internet.  Now I can get incorrect information about the same subjects and use other people's opinions as my own.

Oh Sidney Crosby, you OK there?  Did Zdeno say something mean about your mouthguard?

Well Blue Jay fans it's getting to that time of panic.

Mama - 7.7/10

I have now realized that I really don't like watching movies that have creepy children.  There is just something so wrong about a child walking around on all fours and saying creepy things.  There is no therapy for this folks.

I am up to episode 6 of the new Game of Thrones.  I understand that something happens in the newest episode that is shocking.  If anybody spoils me with it, Entertainment Weekly looking at you, then you can expect a retaliation like no other.  There might be grovelling and you might get a little slobber on your sleeve.

Did anyone in the world really think that the Indiana Pacers were going to beat the Miami Heat in game 7 in Miami?

Top 3 things that you can be carrying on to the deck of my cottage that will make me giddy with happiness.

3. Case of Heineken
2. Multiple Bottles of Wine
1. Baked Treats

 (on a side note, if you have a full face beard, beautiful mustache, or are wearing something outrageous you will get a similar response, but I can't eat or drink your beard.)

It's been a mighty fine last few days at work.  The XM radio broke down so Daryl's Ipod with his own playlists have been playing in the store.  I need to be careful to keep some of the embarrassing music to a minimum.  "Alone" by Heart has already turned a few heads towards me.

Ever have somebody talk to you about how much they hate their significant other?  I can't think of a more awkward conversation to have.

After the age of 17 hickey's are no longer acceptable. 

Fake tanning, smoking cigarette's, and eating horribly.  You can expect a long healthy existence.  You will probably look extremely attractive when you are a bit older as well.  Nothing like that lady from "There's Something About Mary."

If you are a religious person and I am singing Jesus Christ Pose by Soundgarden please don't take offense.  It's a really good song.

Seeing a bigger dude getting scared by somebody sneaking up on them is funnier then I thought it would be.

First time golfing was success.  Still hitting the ball fairly well.  We did get rained on, but it was right beside the hot dog stand that was serving Heineken and had a washroom attached to it.  Could have been much worse. 

Black Sabbath's new album is coming out shortly.  This is like Shakespeare releasing a new play.  Well it's nothing like that, but I couldn't think of anything else.

No comments: