Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I was told recently that kids in High School are having their upcoming assignments and tests sent to their parents to make sure that they are studying for them.  "Here comes the airplane, make sure you eat all your vegetables, do you want me to go to your job interview for you today honey?  Don't worry, you just play Grand Theft Auto, Mommy will take care of everything."  Sounds like they should succeed just fine in the real world. 

Oakland needs to relax.  There is a good chance that if they pass the Red Sox that they won't be playing the Tigers in the first round.  Now that's fine and dandy that they won't have to face Verlander and Scherzer in the first two games, but Daryl won't be able to see the games if they are in Tampa.  Well????  It actually might be cheaper to fly to Tampa, and pay $4.00 per ticket there.  Hmmmm, interesting!!!

Bryan Cranston loses best actor to Jeff Daniels?  With one glare from Bryan Cranston, Jeff Daniels turns into his character from Dumb and Dumber and has to go to the bathroom.

Here's an update on what Sara has been up to recently.  She won $7200 on a game show called Spin Off that was on TV last week.  She leaves for Nepal this coming Saturday.  She is also currently working on the cure for Scurvy.  She has it narrowed down to Vitamin C and High C juice.

Monopoly started back up at McDonald's.  Here's the time that I compensate by eating the healthiest dinners so I can eat the unhealthiest breakfast each and every day.  It's all worth it for that one cheeseburger that I get free every two weeks.

Phil Kessel - if you would prefer not to fight a 6'8" giant.  Don't run your mouth off.  Sometimes I enjoy when this type of stuff happens.  It triggers my pure hatred for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The pure definition of you do absolutely nothing job  Social Media Director for a company.

Funny video about the new Iphone.


I never thought it was odd that I was getting my haircut at the place where I currently get my haircut until I actually looked around the room and realized that I was the only customer they had under the age of 60.  This might be why my hair looks like Christoper Reeves from Superman.

Top 3 ways to break through a wooden fence that people will enjoy to watch.

3 - Kicking through a fence with steel toed boots on
2 - Freaking out on it with a baseball bat
1 - Putting your head through it, and then looking at the person on the other side like Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds.

Nicknames are starting to become a thing of the past.  Nicknames need to stick around.  There is nothing better than coming up with a nickname that perfectly suits a persons personality.  Mine for example is the Master.

Let me save you some time for those that are looking for a new show to watch.

Sleepy Hollow - Would rather put down 6 chips in line on the floor and eat them in a straight line like a dog.
Under the Dome - Are the NY Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars on instead?
Top of the Lake - Like finding that Reece Pieces candy in the middle of the trail mix bag.  Fantastic show if you don't understand the reference.  Or if you really enjoy the bark in a trail mix bag.

Have you ever seen someone dragged away from a conversation by their ear?  I don't think that even happened in the real world.

 Is their anything more frustrating than attempting to put the thread through that little hole in a needle.  Not that I have done this in 10 years, but having to look at Sara's sewing kit reminds me of grade 9 trying to make a fabric football with the Edmonton Eskimos team colours and being frustrated after it was all over.  For some reason I sweat quite a bit more than usual when trying to thread a needle. 

No comments: