Monday, September 30, 2013

True Story - Was at a medical office recently.  While sitting there one of the nurses comes out with a confused look on her face.

"Is there a la-a here?"  She pronounces it la "pause" a.  She repeats it again.  A bigger African American lady stands up and says with attitude.  "It's pronounced Ladasha." Mind blown!

Doesn't it feel like Adrian Peterson is turning into the next Barry Sanders.  Poor guy is in the prime of his career.  Best running back on the planet, and you give him a combination of Christian Ponder and Matt Cassel to work with? 

Finally Microsoft has combated Apple's original commercials.  Saw this commercial recently and thought it was pretty good.


Where in the world is Sara Dhooma?  She is currently in Nepal, about to hike Mt. Everest base camp.  What are you doing today?

The Pittsburgh Pirates are going to the playoffs.  I will be at Allstar Wings and Ribs on Highland in Kitchener to watch the game for anybody that wants to join me.  Just look for the dude with wing sauce all over his face, and tears of happiness running down his face.  It will also probably be the guy sitting by himself.

Sasquatch's are utilized in most commercials properly.

I have rarely seen a following to a show similar to the one I saw for Breaking Bad.  It was very cool to see this.  Especially for such a well written, beautifully directed piece of Television.  Now if we could only get music on board with what's going with Television.  Let's sing along.  Everything popular in music is still shitty.

Veal Stew

3tbsp of olive oil, saute onions, garlic, and carrots.  Add cubed veal, and cook till brown.  Add 1/2 cup of white wine and one can of tomato sauce.  Add salt and pepper for flavour.  Simmer for an hour on low heat.  Add two potatoes cubed to the stew.  Simmer for another half hour or until carrots and potatoes are cooked through.  Enjoy with naan bread.

One thing that I have hard time getting over is that my face goes bright red when being put on the spot.  I would be a terrible criminal.  This is another one of my terrible X-Men powers.  This goes well with having to go to bathroom when I sense danger.

Top 3 things that will make you look like a douchebag

3 - Wearing a bluetooth headset inside a retail establishment
2 - Driving your car ridiculously fast around a retail parking lot.
1 - Wearing a UFC hat without a bent peak, while having it barely sit on top of your head.

If the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Oakland A's meet in the World Series.  Oh I would just die.

They should make all the intelligent, kind, generous, talented men give sperm for the next generation of the human race.  I have seen the future, and the number one television show in the future is called "Ow, my balls!"  All rights reserved to the wonderful movie called "Idiocracy."

Things would be a lot easier if people actually did have a light bulb turn on above their head when they have a great idea.

Now You See Me - 6.0/10

Recently started physiotherapy and massage therapy for my left shoulder.  As most of you probably know at one time in my brilliant career I was a starting pitcher for the Listowel Legionnaires.  I was a grizzled veteran that threw only junk at the age of 21.  I wore a Pink Floyd jean jacket out to the mound, and came out to Hells Bells by AC/DC.  I am pretty sure that I probably had a smoke in my mouth when I entered the game as well.  This all sounds extremely tough I know.  I also only threw about 65 MPH.  This might have taken some of the toughness away.  But it's all about deception in division "D" baseball. 






No comments: