Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Awesome, the Boston Red Sox versus the St Louis Cardinals in the World Series.  The least interesting World Series in the history of baseball.  Oh India is playing South Africa in Cricket.  Turn it to that.

I try to eat healthy.  Sometimes though I have to go through the lineup at Sobey's with two bags of chips and some diet pop and feel that I have explain myself with my unhealthy eating choices.  "Off to a party."  Even though I will be sitting in my boxers eating all dressed chips while drinking out of a 2L Diet Sprite bottle.

Matt Mays is tomorrow night at the Starlight.  I will see nobody there, but I still must advertise.  Even if I convert one person to good music.  It has been worth while.

Sara is alive and well back from Everest Base Camp.  For those that ask how I deal with knowing the dangerous situations that she has put herself through.  Ask yourself.  Have you ever tried to tell Sara what to do?

There aren't very many people that can say that they don't know who Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent is.  I know of one  This person is older than 5 and younger than 60.   How do you live with yourself?

If you don't know the answer to something and are proven wrong.  If you still use a certain truly arrogant tone of voice you can still get away without being called out.  You will come across as a douche bag.  But you will not be questioned.

I am purchasing Michael Jackson's red jacket from the Thriller video.  You cannot stop me from doing this you can only embrace me. Attempt to keep up with the vapor trail that my white socks leave and you will be sent back to your seat with your headphones on that you didn't even know that you were wearing that has Smashmouth playing.

Reverse Polarity is next weekend. You have two seconds to guess what this is.  This is a Doctor Who convention.  If you were correct you will receive one sip of my warm Old English.

Blackberry Messenger is available in Android and Iphone.  "What?  This is the absolute best day of my life.   It took them so long.  I need to start messaging my friends immediately.  Oh that's a hilarious cat video.  I would never see this on Facebook.  Ah my life is now complete again.  How did I live without this for soooooo looooong!"

Going to see the Rangers tonight.  Received tickets from my father that are just a few rows off of the ice.  What's the best part of this evening?  You can bring your drink to your seat now.

Halloween party's and costumes will be out in abundance this coming weekend.  There are three types of women's costumes that are the most common.

3 - The Couples Costume. (We will look so cute together)
2 - The Smart/Sharp Costume.  (I have never seen this done before.  eg. Firefox, blue screen of death)
1 - The I Can Dress Like a Slut and No One Can Judge Me Costume (Pretty self explanatory)

I have received an overwhelming amount of support of me coming over to people's houses cooking them dinner and drinking their booze while sharing my infinite amount of wisdom.  People are going to be so disappointed when my only wisdom is to not wear socks with sandles.

hitRECord is something that is extremely cool that Joseph Gordon Levitt has started.  It's basically a collaboration of people that have certain talents.  One person will come up with an idea.  Post it on the website  The next person will come up with the art work, post it.  The next person will come up with the script.  Then Joseph Gordon Levitt will use his connections to get voice actors to make it happen.  Thinking outside of the box.

Yes, sometimes I do dress exactly how my animated blog picture dresses.  Yes, I also look exactly that same as him.  This was on purpose.  I am the original hipster.










No comments: