Monday, October 7, 2013

How can I cheer for teams that have such great management?  A's (Billy Beane,) Pirates (Neil Huntington,) and Packers (Ted Thompson.)  Then cheer for a team that has the absolute worst management.  Flyers (Paul Holmgren) They should have fired both Holmgren and Laviolette.  It's only a matter of time before Holmgren goes.  And I say good riddance.  Ilya Bryzgalov?  Come on man.

Sorry Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson.  Somebody should have pulled the plug on your buddy comedy.  I still think my perfect job would be for people to show me movies and I decide whether it will make money or not.  I think this job might be called studio head.  How do I get this job?

The Internship - 5.6/10

There is no worse feeling than buying a pumpkin cheesecake, and forgetting to take a slice of it for yourself.  You forget glorious things when there is a fridge full of Heineken waiting there shining direct sunlight into the soul of your liver.

Great video and great song.  Yes! I do bash this band quite a bit, but I must give credit where credit is due.


Tried to get my passport photos done recently.  Didn't realize that it was national bring your children to get their photos done on Friday.  "Smile, no don't go over there.  If you stay here you will get McDonald's after.  Don't put your finger there.  Smile!  Yes, stay still!  No, just like you were there.  No,  Come back!"    I wanted to buy a coffee for the parents and tell them that everything was going to be alright.

Only Tony Romo could get roasted for throwing for 500 plus yards, 5 TD's, but throw a costly pick in the 4th.  Just a heads up Dallas fans.  If you score 48 points you should win the game.  I can guarantee that Aaron Rodgers wouldn't get any flack for the same game.  Poor Tony!

Homeland takes off right where it left off.  If you aren't watching this show.  No witty response, you just should be.

Too many real estate people's faces on buses.  What's the steps for awesome realtors?  If you are alright you get park benches.  If you are amazing you get the side of a city bus.

One week since Sara has been gone to Everest.  The trek has been difficult I have heard.  The elevation is the main difficulty.  Just a small update of life and times of Sara Dhooma.

Ordered a few jerseys online from this website. www.aliexpress.com.  They have every jersey you can possibly imagine.  When I receive my jerseys I will give a review.  I paid $98.00 for all three.  We will see once I get them how good the quality is.  It's probably knitted together with yarn..

Josh Donaldson - Green 20 (Oakland A's)
Pedro Alvarez - Black 24  (Pittsburgh Pirates)
Claude Giroux - Orange 28  (The once powerful, now awful Philadelphia Flyers)

How much baseball can you watch in one day?  I watched 9 hours consecutively.  It was pretty gross.  I managed to make a meal for myself.  I was itching for pizza though.  When you are being lazy, you might as well go all out, and become a fat lazy ass.

I have cured myself of falling asleep while sitting up.  I now lay down on the couch instead.  All you have to do is position your body horizontally instead of vertically.  What a concept!

Top 3 bands that would look shockingly awesome with a tall bass.

3 - Metallica
2 - Led Zeppelin
1 - Judas Priest

I was called a Diva recently.  I think this was unnecessary and unwarranted.  Now give me my mocha-choca half skim, half soy, without whipped, caramel latte.

How many times have you used the joke "people think I eat too many chocolate bars" to somebody that has unexpected acne?
 
Went to a Bryan Adams concert when I was quite a bit younger.  Prototypical concert for Bryan Adams.  Him and his guitarist were wearing white jeans.  Bryan's jeans had "Bad" written across his ass.  The guitarist has "Ass" written across his ass.  This was the highlight of the concert.

No comments: