Monday, October 28, 2013

Received two of the three jerseys from China.  Quality isn't too bad and the Flyers haven't lost a game since I received the jerseys.  Even if the shade of orange resembles a tangerine it's worth it for a Flyers winning streak.

Today was the Adventure Guide sale.  Clothing is 70% off and shoes are $39.99.  There were many old man plaid shirts to choose from.  For those that make fun of the blue plaid shirt that I always wear.  I now have three of the exact same shirts in different colours.  Take that!

Pitchfork gave the new Arcade Fire album a 9.2/10.  I have just started to listen to it.  So far so good.  Pitchfork has always had a Ryan Gosling thing for Arcade Fire. We will see, we will see.

There are people that I know similar to George Castenza's mother.  They have never laughed or chuckled in their entire life. 

New reality show starting up.  Daryl Smith in the army.  Could you imagine? 

"Smith get down and give me 20." 
"How about 1. That's all I have the strength for, and I really don't want lose the lotion off of my hands that I just put on."  

Greg Jennings goes out and talks smack about Aaron Rodgers.  Then comes out with a huge game of 1 reception for 9 yards.  You really showed him Jennings.  Just continue to count your money.  Is your money spray painted in purple and yellow?

We Are What We Are - 8.1/10

Great horror movie.  Fantastic acting by a bunch of unknowns.  The Father is outstanding.  Do not watch if you get grossed out easily or don't like cannibals.  Who doesn't like cannibals?

Give the dude from Sleepy Hollow some new clothing.  He slept in these clothes for 200 years.  Take him to Old Navy or something.

Fozzy is an amusing name.  There is a rule if you are named Fozzy.  You are never allowed to shave any part of your body ever.

Attention What!  This what a co-worker thought that they said in the army.

Started watching the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D recently. 5.5/10 What was I talking about again?

Regardless of the situation I always walk the other way when there is an old man approaching me.  If old people were just looking to share knowledge it would be one thing.  They are never looking to just share knowledge.  They always need help or their grumpy.

There is a huge disconnect between the current generation of young adults and the last generation of adults.  This is due to Smartphones.  Apple has ruined people's attention spans and their creative imagination.  I am on level 90 in Candy Crush.

Halloween is this Thursday.  Halloween is my absolute favorite of all days.  Discount candy the day after.  I can dress like a slut and nobody will judge me.  It's just an amazing day.

Have you ever glared at the sun; because you were upset that it was too bright?

Top 3 bottles of white wine that I have drank recently.

3 - Wayne Gretzky - Riesling
2 - Megalomaniac - Riesling
3 - Relax (German) - Riesling

There seems to be a theme here with my wine tasting.

Sometime I would like to race a man from Kenya just to see how badly I would lose.

This year I might take a picture of how my moustache looks on the last day of Movember.  Then compare it over the years.  My entire goal of this over the years is to be able to curl it at both ends of my moustache. I will take hair from my head if necessary.

What was I doing while I was sleeping last night?  My sheet was tied around my leg, my arm, and my neck.  I almost fell down trying to get out of bed.


No comments: