Monday, October 14, 2013

Recently went to Oktoberfest.  First time I have been in quite a while.  Retrotoberfest which is all 80's and 90's music is quite a bit better then polka.  If I have to hear the bird dance song one more time I am going develop a fireball in my hands and throw it at you.

Recently someone at my work was asked if they knew who BB King was.  Their response was the following.  Isn't that a new BBQ restaurant?

Story:

Lady:  Do you carry a really small USB thing?
Me:  Yes, we carry USB flash drives.
Lady:  Is 8GB the smallest?
Me:  Yes, it's on sale for $7.99.
Lady:  Why don't you guys carry anything smaller?  You forget about the people that just need it for a file or two.
Me:  You don't have to use all 8GB.
Lady:  I am going to keep looking around.

Another solid conversation with the Cambridge Folk.

Well the Oakland A's and Pittsburgh Pirates were both put out in their game 5's.  The Philadelphia Flyers look absolutely horrible, and Green Bay lost two of their best receivers this past week.  Can we go back to a week ago when I had so much hope?

The Way Way Back - 9.6/10

What a fantastic movie.  Gives you that same feeling that you have when you watch Little Miss Sunshine.  Steve Carell is fantastic, but Sam Rockwell steals the movie.  There are not enough adjectives to describe how amazing this movie is.  Watch it tonight.  The power of the Smith compels you.

I am pleased that I can pull off the Tony Stark look without flinching.  Nothing better than portraying an egotistical, boozing, witty Robert Downey Jr character.  It's good that I don't look like Aquaman. 

I don't like when somebody approaches me and says.  "I have seen things."  Then their eyes look off into the distance past my left ear. 

Sara's brother and his wife have just left for an around the world journey.  They will be gone for five months.  If you are wondering.  Yes, being an awesome traveler is part of the Dhooma genetics.

Was stopped at a ride program near my place the other night.  When you go through the ride program they give you a coupon book that has deals at local businesses.  If you get a DUI do you still get the coupon book?

Of Montreal - Lousy with Syvianbriar - 8.1/10

Of Montreal it's nice to see you come back to earth with your music.  You were lost in space for many of years.  Were you drawn back in with the sounds of such lovely albums of this year? This has been a great year for music.  My top 5 is going to be difficult to write this year. 
 
Dogman is not a good super hero.  If you are put on the spot to make up a super hero don't say Dogman.

Cougars like my dance moves.  Cougars are also very hard on me.  They told me to keep dancing way past my daily stamina limit. 

Top 3 times where I miss smoking cigarettes that don't involve sex.

3 - Thanksgiving Dinner
2 - Morning Coffee
1 - Sex - Come on man, this is an obvious number 1.

Some people are embarrassed of their names.  When I enter their names into our computer I always tell them to spell it out to me slowly even if I know how to spell it.  Is that evil?



No comments: